A taste of the X1's at Rally III

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I was lucky enough to see Anya's X-1 in person. Y'all may not have noticed it in the photos, but look close - his X-1 runs CF wheel rims!

The car looks good in photos, but, photos really don't do it justice at all. It's just totally outrageous 'in person'. :thumbsup:thumbsup

(He has a White factory Mustang race car that's JUST as outrageous in it's own right! Man!!! What a 'Stang! Pocket's likey whole bunch! :willy:willy:willy)

cobraownr

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2007
Annapolis, MD
It was great to put faces to the Forum Login names of GTX1 owners. Each of the GTX1s at Rally III had special touches that made it unique. I had a blast driving my GTX1 #2 on the track at LV Speedway, and apologize to everyone behind me who I held up because I was so bog slow.

A very special thanks to Forum member "Specracer" (Andy), who was an instructor for the track sessions and drove my car with me as a passenger for one session "LIKE HE STOLE IT!" Andy said he was "7-8 tenths," but let me tell you, it felt like 14 tenths to me. I HAD NO IDEA what this car could really do. WOW WOW! I don't know if it was from the speed Andy was making through the turns, the heat, or that I hadn't had anything to eat since dinner the night before, but in two laps I was getting queasy and had to ask Andy to pull off the track and into the pits. Unforgettable! Thanks again, Andy. And thanks to Dave for all the tremendous work that went into Rally III!

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Congratulations Steve and Bernard. These are some incredible, practical, useful, refined improvements for the GT. :cheers

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
That is awesome guys!

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
Thanks for the kind words

:thumbsup
I was lucky enough to see Anya's X-1 in person. Y'all may not have noticed it in the photos, but look close - his X-1 runs CF wheel rims!

The car looks good in photos, but, photos really don't do it justice at all. It's just totally outrageous 'in person'. :thumbsup:thumbsup

(He has a White factory Mustang race car that's JUST as outrageous in it's own right! Man!!! What a 'Stang! Pocket's likey whole bunch! :willy:willy:willy)
we missed you in LV. Come to Seattle and I will give you a spin in the "stang" (it will spin if the tires are cold):biggrin

Jim