A Special Thank You to Pat Milliken Ford

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
There are many people to thank for their assistance in putting on Rally XIII but I would be remiss if I didn't give special recognition to Kevin Koshkarian, Brian Godfrey, and Pat Milliken Ford for their sponsorship of the event. Simply put, we could not have put the event on in the manner it was done if it wasn't for Pat Milliken Ford. It was a really nice event at a variety of awesome venues, and that was possible in large part because of the big time support they provided.

Beyond that, Kevin, Joe, Ian, Brian and everyone associated with Milliken have just been phenomenal supporters of this community since GTs started being delivered in 2017. Nobody has invested more time, money and effort in supporting our ownership community than they have, and I'm proud to have this site associated with them.

So once again, a special thank you to Kevin, Brian and Pat Milliken Ford! When it comes time to purchase your new GT, you know where to go!

760DC65F-6E66-460B-84CC-81DB08BB8CF6.jpeg

7106910701235918974.jpeg

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Absolutely have to agree Kevin and Brian are two of the greatest guys in this community.

As a side note, and I have said this many times, I think you would be crazy to get a new GT from anyone but them. Noone knows more about the cars, and supports the community more.

Last edited:

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Thanks Pat Milliken crew! It was awesome!

(ps figure out how to get me an NGT allocation, and the sale is yours :) (y))

Last edited:

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
YES! They are a great partner.

Kevin, Brian, Joe, and Ian, Thanks for all you guys do for the Ford Community. Another benefit of living in South East Michigan is that we get to hang out with them year round.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I could not agree more.
—From delivery at Dave’s ICON garage to:
-wiring harness at 4 miles
-4 sets of taillights and modules ., shims, squeak fixes
- oil changes and filters
- one “deer hit” on the way to Petite Lemans in Atlanta ..which required a new windshield, a new headlight and bracket and air dam.
-several upgrades to my 2017 —battery tender, titanium exhaust etc.

Now At 9600 ODO miles after Scottsdale and 4 years old and running better than ever .!

From the delivery with Kevin , the support from Brian and his dad, and the efficiency and knowledge of Ian and Joe ….all first class and much appreciated!

Andy Benedict (ajb)

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I was very disappointed I couldn't make it to the Rally this year, but I can certainly attest to the professionalism and GT support shown to me by Milliken; especially Kevin K. and Italian Joe. :)

Reactions: italianjoe

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Great guys and and an outstanding company. Purchasing was a pleasure and a true friendship was just a bonus.
Thanks for your support making this Rally unforgettable.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I also could not agree more!
Kevin and the guys from Pat Milliken are the best and deserve a big thanks.
And whenever I will be looking to buy a new Ford (more to come) Kevin and Pat Milliken is the only one I will consider.
You guys are numero uno!

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Kevin and team can not thank you enough for your sponsorship of the Rally. You were the behind the scenes heroes of the Rally. Hope you all enjoyed your visit to Scottsdale, AZ.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
THANK YOU ! ! ! Millikan crew is #1.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Thanks everyone! As i said before, we also appreciate all the time and effort Dave and Chip put in setting up that epic Rally. Looking forward to the next one! :)

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Although I'm disappointed we weren't able to attend the rally this year, I'm excited that in just a matter of weeks we'll be taking delivery of M199 and we've chosen Kevin and Pat Milliken to be our delivery dealer. We haven't even had the chance to meet Kevin yet but we're positive that we made the right choice going with Pat Milliken Ford.

Thank you Kevin, Brian, Joe and Pat Milliken for your support of this great community!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Thanks for making memories for all of us. So many behind the scenes people that don't look for glory but are always there. You guys are the best.

Reactions: roketman

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Thanks go out to all the gang at Pat Milliken Ford! It was definitely one of the best GT Rally's yet. Great seeing you Kevin at the Rally as well. You guys are a 1st class team! Glad I made my 2018 purchase from you!

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Yes, thanks to all of you with Pat MilliKen Ford! Muchos gracias!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Excellent service before and after the sale!

Reactions: GKW05GT

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I just ordered a new Bronco from Kevin and I live in Texas. Trying to support the ones that support us !!!