22nd Annual Keels & Wheels Concours ' Elegance

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
What a fun time with my Car and Boat friends this weekend even without a New 2017 Ford GT. 200 cars and 125 boats from wooden to glass and from all over the country were displayed in a beautiful lake front yacht club. Thinking my GT might make the show in time I had to enter it early and my location was next to the Best of show entry on the front row. Everyone was disappointed but very nice about it knowing that this is a very rare build and I'll have it there next year. Aaron Shelby was there judging some Beautiful Shelby's and was the hit of the show. What a great guy to represent his family and foundations. I was able to spend most of Saturday with him after his judging. How many members have been to an event where 4 sky divers landed in the middle of the display cars and never touched them. WOW. Keith Martin Was there to announce the winners and as I stated in another post, we had a visit. Oh, only one 05 GT was shown and it had a crowd around it all weekend. On my way out there were two Reliable transports waiting to load up and take cars to Detroit to the Henry For Museum. The director of the Museum sat behind Sue and I at dinner last night, a very nice young man who loved being there. He told me he couldn't believe the weather compared To Detroit. I wasn't lying down when I took these, hopefully Dave can fix them! Sorry

Attachments

• IMG_2332.jpg
    IMG_2332.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_2325.jpg
    IMG_2325.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_2333.jpg
    IMG_2333.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_2318.jpg
    IMG_2318.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 405

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Thanks for the post Tomy and I too am sorry your NFGT was not able to make its debut! Hopefully you will see it soon.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
So cool Tomy! We missed you at COTA, but with both of the GTs hit on the first lap, I think you had a better time at your event.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Tommy, Why are your pictures posted sideways? Looks like a fun time was had by all.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Kudos Tomy - Got your beautiful blonde and the wood red wagon right side up. Well Done. Jeff

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Looks like fun !! Hopefully the new GT is not to far away. !!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
We need help with correcting these pictures that show up sideways from time to time on the Forum. I think Dave has corrected some from time to time. help!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Everyone was looking for it and it was nowhere to be found!

Attachments

• IMG_4561.jpg
    IMG_4561.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 213

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Wow! Was the Xenia Hispano Suiza on display? Love that car, it was the centrepiece at last year's MFA Sculpted in Steel exhibition.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That car was beautiful and won Best Of Show. The display spot next to this car was the spot for my GT, both would have drawn quite a crowd around the entrance circle of the Lakewood Yacht Club.

Attachments

• IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 207