2020 Ford GT. 1969 Heritage Edition. Allocation.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Another congrats and looking forward to seeing your NGT in person one day. Looks like that new trailer will be hauling a special car one day.

Reactions: 68Rcodeman

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
It’s gonna look nice sitting next to that ‘68 R!
Kevin, This is happening so fast not sure I can keep the entire collection together and might have to make some choices to give something up but I am definatly keeping the GT's together. Thank you

Last edited:

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
awesome!!!!

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Congrats!! So glad you got an allocation, much deserved indeed!

Rockstar

GT Owner
Jun 30, 2009
Golden, Colorado
Hey Congratulations 68Rcodeman!!!!! I found out I was politely declined for the Heritage addition:cry:. But am still building my new GT. Delivery window is Jan 2020- June. So I have many decisionso_O to make. I am just thankful that I have been chosen by Ford to have and own what is and will be the finest piece of American history! ;)

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Hey Congratulations 68Rcodeman!!!!! I found out I was politely declined for the Heritage addition:cry:. But am still building my new GT. Delivery window is Jan 2020- June. So I have many decisionso_O to make. I am just thankful that I have been chosen by Ford to have and own what is and will be the finest piece of American history! ;)
Rockstar, Thank you and Congrat's on your allocation. I am thankful that Ford took some of the pressure off me and the sleepless nights of picking colors with a Heritage allocation. Hoping I still get an ordering kit to put with my keepsakes. Hope you enjoy the entire process. Thanks again.

Reactions: maxemus

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
Appointment to order with concierge on Monday

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Appointment to order with concierge on Monday
Darin, Congratulations on the speedy process. I haven't even talked to a live person yet. I'm sure you have a great build planned.

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
Darin, Congratulations on the speedy process. I haven't even talked to a live person yet. I'm sure you have a great build planned.
Thanks David it’s all coming fast.

And congratulations to you on your special edition.
Can’t wait to see that #6😎

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
David
I heard titanium exhaust will be standard on 2020’s

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Congrats on being selected for a Gulf Heritage. They are stunning.

Vince H

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Look what I just scored. Pretty cool for a 1969 heritage guy. Havent been able to find another like it.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Planning to drive this car to many events. While out with the 2005 or 2006 I always carry the diecast cars for the kids. Well I found the perfect tote to keep them in Old school Gulf fuel bag. Also I'm a wallet guy but while driving this car I think I'm moving to a money clip.s-l1600.jpgs-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (4).jpg

Reactions: Special K and BtwoG

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Planning to drive this car to many events. While out with the 2005 or 2006 I always carry the diecast cars for the kids. Well I found the perfect tote to keep them in Old school Gulf fuel bag. Also I'm a wallet guy but while driving this car I think I'm moving to a money clip.View attachment 56455View attachment 56456View attachment 56457
Pony tail holder beats a money clip