2016 Mileage Poll

How many miles on your GT(s)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
19,800 miles on mine purchased mso from a dealer in sw virginia in 2008 with 2400 miles on it. Had to have the air conditioning compressor replaced under warranty, along with the center horn button which was discolored, regularly serviced at the local ford dealer, told me the other day that my front oil pump seal was leaking along with a strut (irritated me as if they were just trying to get 3500 bucks out of me) so did not have it done, have seen no oil on the floor! Put lloyds mats on the floors from day one so the factory rubber mats are perfect, replaced the rear tires only with original equipment to keep the car as original as I can, have not modified anything, front tires are still in great condition, original battery. bought an extra front splitter just in case, have never titled it, still mso, the only thing that I have noticed is that the front trunk storage insert has a couple of places where the felt lining has come off. Have not pulled off the plastic film on one of the thresholds yet! Have the original accessory seat covers but do not use them, keep the car in the garage with the battery charger and factory car cover over it, love my GT, will never sell, but have plenty of cars to drive so do not drive it as much as I used to with the values being what they are, do not want to expose it to knuckleheads on the highway!!!!!!!

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
16,000 tires fluids
1800 tires fluids

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Corroded center caps, tiny paint bubble on the lower corner of the clam, erm....that's it!

Even the alarm works, regardless what the previous owner says. :bored

25K now, 13K when I bought it 4 years ago. Alloy clam vents at 15,660 to replace warped and cracked originals. New battery, Speedhuts (original fuel and boost died) and Cooltech transcooler at 15,873. All belts at 16,742. New Borla (replacement for old cracked one) at 19,729. Bridgestones at 22,000 (Goodyears lasted around 10K and cost 2x as much), short shifter (like the original better ...) at 22,205. Corroded coil covers and irregular occasional MAF trouble. Lots of small personal mods, but except for the instrument deaths, the not much of a problem MAF issue, and normal by-the-book service, no down time. As far as I'm concerned they will bury me in this car, because I will never sell it.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
5k, original battery replaced after purchase in 2006. Second one was replaced 6 months ago. Currently doing the fuel filler tube. Clamshell vents replaced with pe2unia's billet units(very nice) due to cracks. Been a very painless, enjoyable supercar! Thank you Ford!