2010 Voodoo viper ACR

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Posted this in the viper section as well But figured more guys look here first.

Hi all you viper guys out there. I am new to the viper desire,
I have been looking at a brand new 2010 voodoo viper 1 of 31 built 40 miles. It also signed by "gilles". I have no experience with vipers so what do you guys think of this car. Any idea on a good price?
If you had the cash would you buy one? Also can get 0% financing for 36 months.
Any upgrades? CAI? etc?
Looking for any comments good or bad

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
here is a pic

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
^^^^^^ your pic is not working

as far as vipers go, i assume you have driven one?

my gen-2 viper ACR is a tight fit and the new ones are too tight for me. i am 6-1 tall and weigh 220 lbs currently.

i still like the looks of my gen-2 the best but the new ACR is faster on a road course. as far as the 1/4 mile and 1 mile top speed shootouts are concerned modified Gen-2 vipers are still the fastest. the extra 2 inches of wheelbase that the newer viper have, has yet to be exploited in a straight line......

does anybody know if the computer code in the new viper's have been cracked yet so as to allow major increases in Horsepower?

Last edited:

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I personally like the Canada edition more. To bad you can't get an ACR with that paint.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
couldn't get the pic to post.

RacerX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2010
Long Island, NY
I have VoooDoo #11... Bought New from Woodhouse 400 Miles I may want to sell

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
couldn't get the pic to post.

Is this it...or one like it?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dodgeautos/4131387004/

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I suspect "Gilles" is Ralph former head of Dodge now head of SRT program. I have had 9 Vipers-- including 2 2010 s. Love them but they ain't GTs.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Drummer is correct on Gilles. I work with his brother, an ED physician.

RacerX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2010
Long Island, NY
7.12 @ The Ring stock!!

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
To answer your ugrade possiblities question; you can get up to 650 HP very easily with bolt ons. Belanger or ACR exhaust headers with high flow cats; leave the stock mufflers (they are very efficient). Mopar PCM, ported upper intake manifold ( I had Arrow racing do mine as they do all warranty work on Viper engines). I had arrow engines also modify my valve covers to fit the ACR oil Separator. Put the Arrow CF heat defector to keep heat off the intakes. It's a fun car with considerble torque at the low end. The ported upper manifold intakes, kick in quickly after 4,500 RPM. The Mopar PCM eliminates throwing codes,raises RPM,and refines the drive-by-wire throttle.

xraygt

GT Owner
Sep 10, 2006
Vooodo viper

I have VoooDoo #11... Bought New from Woodhouse 400 Miles I may want to sell

I have a Vooodoo with 120 miles. belanger headers,high flow cats, and corsa exhaust. just dont care for the ride. any guesses on wholesale -retail value of it? Nothing seems to compare to the GT!!

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
If your interested in selling your Voodoo's send me an email bfkatz@bjmotors.biz I am buying Vipers.