2009 Ferrari California

MWG

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Northern California
I attended the premier of the Ferrari California last Thursday in Santa Monica (photos attached). Rear-end design looked a bit better in person. A lot of the styling seems to be shared with the current maserati coupe. Not much information was shared in terms of performance and price. Mentioned 0-60 less than 4 seconds. At 5' 11", I sit lower in these seat than in the 430. Cabin was spacious, with trunk space only slightly larger than the GT. They auctioned the first US delivery in June for $520,000 with proceeds going to a charity Schwarzenegger has been involved with.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mgrigs/FerrariCalifornia?authkey=EI0rPgJlF-E#5248240945935320674

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Thanks for posting the photos. I may be in the minority, but I think the styling is poor. Perhaps it looks better in person.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
The wheel looks like a subdued copy of our BBS forged wheels.

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
:ackPersonally I do not like the tail lights, they did that same thing on the 430 and I think it just looks awful. Maybe they should have had them cone shaped like the old caddys.

The profile is very much midget Gran Turismo Maserati. Not bad, just not original. Aside from the Butt looks like it's worth a proper evaluation.

Let's see how she runs. Supposed to be lighter and more nimble with a nice PTW ratio. Target 911 step up from what I hear.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
=Mondial

tailights from Lexus SC

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Thanks for posting. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

H

HHGT

From the pictures, I like the Gran Turismo design a lot better.