2007 Ford GT Calendar

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Well, its been jokingly talked about within this forum. I am thinking it is time to make it real. I am going to do a GT calendar. At this point it is in the planning stage. Being located in Green Bay, WI I am hoping to lean on the Midwestern GT owners to help make this happen. I will also be at SEMA so anyone think we can get some girls together for "tasteful" shots in Las Vegas? Bony, your in I presume? I think I have a few shots from the party at Camilo's that would work.

Taking all thoughts on the subject.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yogi, I'm in northwesten IL and can get you my red/white stripe GT when you need it if the weather's good. If you want to travel to Lawrence, KS, I can get the KU cheerleaders to pose. FJP

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
fjpikul said:
Yogi, I'm in northwesten IL and can get you my red/white stripe GT when you need it if the weather's good. If you want to travel to Lawrence, KS, I can get the KU cheerleaders to pose. FJP

And if you can get to his home in St Louis he has a dozen eight year olds locked in his basement. :party

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
let me know when they are ready for purchase
count me in for 6 of them(especially if my picture is in it with the girls at camillo's--lol

sam
#1451---------red/white
#03-------saleen extreme

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes Sam, my wife and five other of the wives are all around you.

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
trust me, if our wives looked like them, we would not be able to afford toys such as the mighty "gt"----hehehehehe

sam
#1451--------red/white
#03----------extreme saleen

jasper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2006
australia/ 51st state
yogi

i'm pretty sure bony could supply some models :biggrin

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Okay, sounds like this thing is rolling. I am currently planning on an early December delivery. That gives me time in Las Vegas to get some shots. Is someone with a Heritage going to SEMA?

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
I'm thinking about bringing my Heritage...Not sure yet. Parking, security etc? I'll keep you posted. See you there.....George

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Yogi,
I think a midnight Blue GTX1 surrounded by a few Green Bay Cheerleaders would be stupendous. If their uniforms are not the right color, they can do it in the buff. Seriously, I know there are some beautiful Green Bay maidens who would love to be the GTX1 Poster Girls.

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
My blue with no stripes will be available.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Girls at SEMA? Model at SEMA, I thought SEMA was like the old USA AUTO CLUB with no wimen-folks in the pits. :biggrin

Wait a second, I have been going to SEMA for 20 years and I think I do recall seeing a couple of female models... :banana :biggrin :banana and.. they were not from the convent either :biggrin

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Kirby, I think you were reading my mind. I was already contemplating that... I have had several conversations with local "Talent" that are willing to pose for the calendar. I am trying to find a way to get a car out on the 50 yard line at Lambeau Field. Perhaps some of the Glitter Gulch girls would like to be in the calendar?