2006 Tungsten Silver Ford GT for sale *Florida Car*

Sep 18, 2006
*PICS* 2006 Tungsten Silver Ford GT FOR SALE *Florida Car*

2006 Ford GT in limited-edition Tungsten Silver with Quick Silver racing stripes being offered for sale in Ft. Myers, Florida 33919. This car has all of the options: Matching-paint calipers, racing stripes, upgraded wheels, and Mcintosh stereo. I will take any trade, be it a '98 Ford F-150 or a 2006 Porsche Carrera, and I offer financing as well. I will be more than happy to pick you up from the airport if you plan to pick up the car. Shipping the GT can be done to anywhere in the US for as little as $695. Call Keith of AutoQuest at (239)432-1700 for details and to set up an appointment to experience this amazing GT for yourself.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2006
06FordGTmain.jpg

06FordGTlarge3.jpg

06FordGTlarge4.jpg

06FordGTlarge5.jpg

quick time

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2006
AirForceFordGT said:
2006 Ford GT in limited-edition Tungsten Silver with Quick Silver racing stripes being offered for sale in Ft. Myers, Florida 33919. This car has all of the options: Matching-paint calipers, racing stripes, upgraded wheels, and Mcintosh stereo. I will take any trade, be it a '98 Ford F-150 or a 2006 Porsche Carrera, and I offer financing as well. I will be more than happy to pick you up from the airport if you plan to pick up the car. Shipping the GT can be done to anywhere in the US for as little as $695. Call Keith of AutoQuest at (239)432-1700 for details and to set up an appointment to experience this amazing GT for yourself.

I understand that this is a used car with over 1000 miles? Is this corect?

Sep 18, 2006
The car is a one-owner vehicle with 1,200 miles. I personally know the original owner, who is a surgeon with five other vehicles. This car has been pampered and is still in the wrapper. Owner's manual still unopened. All original documentation. Hands down the best Ford GT I've seen and driven.

Sep 18, 2006
ttt

Doc

Huge ****ing Crybaby
May 15, 2006
And the price is?

Sep 18, 2006
Reasonable, especially considering what the previous owner paid. This is the third GT we've had, and it is by far the best. They are all a bit different, and this one has proven to be the smoothest, fastest, and strongest. It is being offered at $169,900, and we are willing to discuss the deal with serious buyers. You may call Keith at 239-432-1700. It is not the best price on the net, or even on this site. We do have it in stock in Fort Myers, Florida -we're willing to finance up to 12 years, we're an established 16 year dealer of highline exotics, we'll take any trade, and we paid a premium price on this premium car. It hasn't been modified and then reverted to stock for sale, unlike many of the "deals" out there on exotics. You are definitely getting what you pay for. The car will undoubtedly sell to someone who loves the color, condition, options, location, etc. Everyone is welcome to come to the dealership and experience this GT for yourself. You won't be dissapointed.

Jimmy J

Dec 28, 2005
Tampa, FL
Now there's a deal. :eek

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
unless the GT is modded why would one be better than another???
...I mean, I know the light weight versions without stripes are faster, but other than that... :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs
sounds like used car salesman speak

Sep 18, 2006
Well, for starters, they are handbuilt. They're simply not identical. I've driven five. None have driven identical. Thanks for your two cents.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I can't tell a difference in the two I own. BTW, the price looks a tad rich. I bought a new untitled Heritage recently for about $165K. From my recent research I believe market today is somewhere between invoice and MSRP for a fresh untitled car.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
AirForceFordGT said:
Well, for starters, they are handbuilt. They're simply not identical. I've driven five. None have driven identical. Thanks for your two cents.
well... if you looked like this, I would believe you...

Attachments

• top drive-in teller.gif
    top drive-in teller.gif
    17.9 KB · Views: 208

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
AirForceFordGT said:
,,,but I bet you don't...
and since I don't own this site, I don't have 2 cents, if I did, you would be buying a banner ad.

I will conceded after visiting the factory that GT Cindy's doors are the best. :biggrin

Wish you the luck of the Irish with your sale :rofl

Attachments

• Leprechaun-Mooning.gif
    Leprechaun-Mooning.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 212

Doc

Huge ****ing Crybaby
May 15, 2006
AirForceFordGT said:
Well, for starters, they are handbuilt. They're simply not identical. I've driven five. None have driven identical.
There is no simple correlation between the degree of objective insight and the degree of adaptiveness of the corresponding action in need of being proved. Objective knowledge of the practical orientation in reality do not necessarily coincide.

I thought of calling for further information. Please tell Keith that if his phone doesn't ring: It was me.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Doc said:
There is no simple correlation between the degree of objective insight and the degree of adaptiveness of the corresponding action in need of being proved. Objective knowledge of the practical orientation in reality do not necessarily coincide.

my I quote you? that is so beaut-eee-ful it almost made me tear up :biggrin

Sep 18, 2006
Car is sold. Must have had the luck of the Irish with me.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I am sure you will be buying a banner ad to support this forum??? :shrug :troll :shrug