2006 Heritage GT for sale near Chicago

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
I am considering offers for my 2006 Heritage GT. I am the original owner, I bought the car new in April of 2006. Car has 5,500 miles and is perfect. I have all of the original packaging, unopened number kit, unopened factory cover, etc. This car has never been tracked, it is like new and near Chicago, IL.

Please email or call to discuss.

Tony

Cell# 847-276-0315
tdevito@dynacoil.com

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Tony,

Would you mind if I posted pictures of it here? They are in my Portfolio, and although still watermarked - Atleast there are pictures to accompany your ad.

Chicago GT

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2007
Tony,

You'll regret selling you're GT. Call me next time you're in Chicago, let's take the girls out for a ride down Sheridan....

Mike

closeshave

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 13, 2007
London/ Peoria Illinois
I am considering offers for my 2006 Heritage GT. I am the original owner, I bought the car new in April of 2006. Car has 5,500 miles and is perfect. I have all of the original packaging, unopened number kit, unopened factory cover, etc. This car has never been tracked, it is like new and near Chicago, IL.

Tony

Cell# 847-276-0315
tdevito@dynacoil.com

How many times have you decided to sell then changed your mind...?

Just keep it you know you want to!!

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Jason,

I'd rather not post the photos, but thanks for offering.

Mike,

That would have been fun, you need to get hooked up with a group I know up here, we've had a few rally / cruises with 20-250 cars and quite a few GT's. Check for recent post about the IL / WI Cruise, Joel organizes it, very good guy and lots of cool cars. One of the guys has a Saleen S7, very nice. PM me your email and I'll get you in touch with these guys, there are about 7-8 GT guys that we try to get together.

Closeshave,

Twice now, the problem last time was having the buyer close the deal promptly, given too much time to consider while waiting, I backed out. Maybe someday I will regret it, but right now I don't, if I do, then I'll buy another. For me it's often the thrill of the hunt. I'll see what's next, If it is another car, it should probably be a track car of some kind so that I am no longer a menace on I-94!

HartlandGT

GT Owner
Jul 24, 2007
Buyer for your GT

Tony

Cell# 847-276-0315
tdevito@dynacoil.com

If you are serious about selling I am interested in buying please call 414-254-4900. Thanks

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
This GT may be for sale

If you are serious about selling I am interested in buying please call 414-254-4900. Thanks

I am as serious about selling this car as someone is about paying for it. I was going to sell in spring, buyer didn't pay as promised, I got cold feet and backed out.

I was also going to sell through this post, I accepted a deposit, waited on buyer to close the deal and they stalled and backed out.

If you're interested in this car and are willing to pay $170,000 and have the means to pay for the car upon your decision to buy it, then call me. If one of my previous buyers actually paid for the car, it would have been gone already.

I don't need to sell this car, I love it. But sometimes I get bored with it and wan't to sell it. Money talks, bring your checkbook and see the car, if you like it, we can talk.

Thanks for asking,

Tony

My phone number is listed on my original post.

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
2006 Heritage for sale $165,000 north of Chicago

My 2006 Heritage is still for sale, $165,000. North of Chicago, I am the original owner, car is listed on Ebay # Item number: 170135215525. Car has 6,100 miles and is pristine. Call or email for more info.

Tony
847-276-0315
tdevito@dynacoil.com

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
Wow, that didn't take long! Somebody hit the "Buy-It-Now" button before I could get my accountants on the phone.

Then again, I did have a full schedule this last couple of days... (I had 100 family and friends in town for my wedding! Overlooking the ocean in Malibu, LimeLight 1970 Cuda convert 440 as getaway car.... Don't know if wifey's gown would have fit in the GT...)

Congrats on the quick sale, I wish my timing were better!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Thanks for selling me the car Tony.... Cant wait to get it!

Naples GT

Heritage GT Owner
May 8, 2006
Naples, Florida
So a stock Heritage GT with 6,100 miles and 3 of the 4 options (no painted calipers) is worth $170,000.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy about my all 4 option Heritage car with extra decal kit and 280 miles on it :)

Guess the dealer who told me I would loose more money on a Ford GT than I would I my Murcielago was wrong!

HA!

Last edited:

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Shelbyelite is the bomb!

Thanks for selling me the car Tony.... Cant wait to get it!

If anyone ever has the opportunity to work with Shelby, I highly recommend him. Shelby and I talked Yesterday and he did a buy it now in Ebay. Full payment was wired to my bank account today by 2:30!

Thanks Shelby! :thumbsup

Tony

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Shelby, you bought a super clean well cared for Heritage from an honorable gentleman in Tony. If it wasn't for the transport, all of the mods I've had done and the timing challenge of getting the gal to Newport in time for this Wednesday's Rally - you would've had to buy someone else's Heritage.

Enjoy!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
welcome to the owners circle Shelby. Where are you located?

Naples GT

Heritage GT Owner
May 8, 2006
Naples, Florida
Thanks! I am a dealer out of Arkansas. I would post my website, but I think its against Forum rules since I am not a paying sponser. We have had 9 Ford GTs in the last 2 months and try to buy preowned FGT from PRIVATE owners so we know the history on the car and get no stories cars. Anyway, thanks for making this forum. It has helped me out on more than one ocassion

Ahhh...

Then it's worth more than $170K if a dealer is paying that for it.

Cool!

closeshave

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 13, 2007
London/ Peoria Illinois
Ahhh...

Cool!

I second that :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Shelby
Check yr pm
Bony

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
$161k not $170k

Ahhh...

Cool!

That was my GT and it sold for $161k not $170k.

Tony