2006 Ford GT Midnite Blue

LeonardK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 6, 2008
Time has come to sell my 2006 Midnite Blue GT. Car has 12,600 miles on it. It has a Heffner cat back exhaust, Cool Tech trans cooler, stillen rear diffuser, Billet fluid caps, hot button seat inserts, custom shift knob, all four options. Comes with all the stock original parts as well. Has all accessories including car cover, charger, flat tire kit, etc. I also have an extra set of front brake pads and rotors, fuel filter, and factory service manuals. I bought the car a few years ago from Elite Motors and it has been a great one. No issues and the axle bolt recall has been done. I can send pictures if requested. Asking $147,500.

Leonard

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,890

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
She looks great. Good luck with the sale. Where are you located at?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
She looks great. Good luck with the sale. Where are you located at?

He is in Cali. We sold him the car about 2.5 years ago. Nice car and nice guy :)

LeonardK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 6, 2008
Thanks Shelby. I am in Glendora near Pasadena.

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
Sounds pretty cheap to me , is that due to the mileage or the economy

H

HHGT

Did you take your GT to Clippinger Ford? If so, I think I know you.

LeonardK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 6, 2008
Must have been someone else. I had Colley Ford to the axle bolts. I did buy some screws for the undercarriage at Colley once.

xpresso

GT Owner
Feb 25, 2007
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Car still available

Must have been someone else. I had Colley Ford to the axle bolts. I did buy some screws for the undercarriage at Colley once.

Is this car still available and can you provide me with pix ?

Also, will the transaction be through a private seller or dealer?

Do you have documentation for recent service?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Pretty sure he sold it

LeonardK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 6, 2008
Thanks for the interest. I did sell the car to a nice guy in Colorado. I will be talking to Shelby in the future about another one though.

Leonard

NASTYGT

GT Owner
Mar 14, 2006
Long Island
gt

call me if it is still for sale 631-872-7626 Dave

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
IMHO, given the current environment, that car was a steal.
I know it had 12,000+ miles, but who gives a $h!t, the car appears to have 12,000 miles and still be nearly new.
I just had a friend call asking about GTs and wondering why the prices are holding, even increasing. Seems as if premium cars will still carry premium prices.