2005 Shop Manual & Wiring Manual

Gerry

Oct 13, 2006
Dearborn, Michigan
I have a 2005 Ford GT shop manual and Wiring manual for sale for $50 including postage. They are in new condition. Let me know if interested before I put them on eBay. Thanks.

Gerry

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Are there separate manuals for the 2005 and 2006s? I would be interested in a 2006 manual, if they are distinct.

RJY

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2013
TN
Gerry, interested if sfsdfgt doesn't want them, thanks.

Gerry

Oct 13, 2006
Dearborn, Michigan
They are different. I don't know how much of the content is different but 2005 is Silver and 2006 is blue. I have a 2006 wiring manual you can have for $15 including postage. I will keep an eye out for the shop manual. They are becoming scarce. I will see if there are any DVDs around with the 2006 shop manual on it.

Gerry

Oct 13, 2006
Dearborn, Michigan
The 2005 is different than 2006 so you are welcome to buy them. You can email me at gbissi@yahoo.com with your address and we can arrange payment.

Gerry

Gerry

Oct 13, 2006
Dearborn, Michigan
I just went through my pile of DVDs and I found one DVD for the 2006 GT. The DVD has the shop manual, wiring diagram and the PC/ED Powertrain/Emissions Diagnostic Manual. You are welcome to have it for the same $50 and you get the extra PC/ED manual. Mostly used by dealer techs with diagnostic equipment. email me at gbissi@yahoo.com if interested.

Gerry

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Thanks anyway. I would rather wait and try and find a hard copy.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
SFSDFGT, I'd grab it now. $50 for the shop manual and electrical manual is a good deal. Too bad I already bought mine at twice the price! However, there are some minor differences between the two manuals, although the cars are no different from one year to the next. Rich or Dennis (GT GUys) said that the 2006 shop manual has some corrections from the 2005 manual. Otherwise no difference.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
The '05 manual isn't worth the bother. The '06 manual corrected many mistakes.

I made the mistake of purchasing the '05 manual, only to end up purchasing the '06 as well as the DVD?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
The '05 manual isn't worth the bother. The '06 manual corrected many mistakes.

I made the mistake of purchasing the '05 manual, only to end up purchasing the '06 as well as the DVD?

:agree:

Tomcat

GT Owner
I just went through my pile of DVDs and I found one DVD for the 2006 GT. The DVD has the shop manual, wiring diagram and the PC/ED Powertrain/Emissions Diagnostic Manual. You are welcome to have it for the same $50 and you get the extra PC/ED manual. Mostly used by dealer techs with diagnostic equipment. email me at gbissi@yahoo.com if interested.

Gerry

I'll take it (without jumping over somebody ahead of me).

BobK

GT Owner
Oct 27, 2012
Gerry;
If still available I'll buy them from you.
Please advise,
BobK

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
This is a good deal. I'd be all over it if I had an 05. I just paid a lot more for 06.

Gerry

Oct 13, 2006
Dearborn, Michigan
Thanks anyway. I would rather wait and try and find a hard copy.

SFSDFGT - I have located a 2006 GT Manual. If you still want the shop manual & wiring Manual for $50 plus postage, I will sell it to you first. Let me know at gbissi@yahoo.com.

Gerry