2005 Ford GT

mike becks

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2006
Dania
Good luck. Be careful, holeshots will find Palm tree`s and light posts.

tom46818

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2012
Overland Park, KS
Looking forward to meeting my fellow car enthusiast soon!

tom46818

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2012
Overland Park, KS
I'm back on the hunt for a Ford GT. Decided not to purchase the car.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I'm back on the hunt for a Ford GT. Decided not to purchase the car.
Don't know what took you off of the car, but take it from me, the right one will come along. I'm on my second car, the first one was a fantastic purchase and experience (RIP), I did pass on a car after I had it inspected, and I see it still for sale some time later. I had the second car inspected, that was for sale for quite some time, and bought it. It'll need some things addressed, but as Rich said, probably won't be a problem for maybe 5 years, but after the season, I'll fix 'em anyway. Once you've owned one, and "driven it" (not like EP), you'll never be able to be without one!!!!

tom46818

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2012
Overland Park, KS
I agree. Looking forward to the fantastic experience of owning a truly legendary car!

Don't know what took you off of the car, but take it from me, the right one will come along. I'm on my second car, the first one was a fantastic purchase and experience (RIP), I did pass on a car after I had it inspected, and I see it still for sale some time later. I had the second car inspected, that was for sale for quite some time, and bought it. It'll need some things addressed, but as Rich said, probably won't be a problem for maybe 5 years, but after the season, I'll fix 'em anyway. Once you've owned one, and "driven it" (not like EP), you'll never be able to be without one!!!!