2005 Ford GT for Sale

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Hi! It is with great reluctance that I am posting for sale, my 2005 Ford GT. This car has been amazing to own and I have enjoyed every moment of ownership. I won't go into great detail about the purchase as it is in my previous posts but it was a process and I couldn't be more thrilled to own such an amazing vehicle. I will still be an active member and participant in the forum and sharing all the information I am able to about Ford and its products. For those that may not know me, I actually for Ford Motor Company (18 years this Feb). My car was purchased locally in SoCal from an older gentlemen who is an avid Ford collector. The car has been meticulously maintained at a local Ford dealership by a certified GT mechanic whom I have referred many other Forum members to. The car has two options (stripes and red brake calipers) with Red exterior and white stripes exactly the way I wanted it (like the concept car). The car is exceptionally clean and runs perfect. I have added a few cosmetic mods to the car but no performance mods other than the official Ford Racing exhaust. Ryan performed a PPI on the car before I purchased it and also replaced a faulty oil pressure gauge. The car is in excellent condition with no stories, no malfunctions and no paint work of any kind. I know we all think our car looks amazing but you really have to see this one to appreciate it. It is a really nice example with 7600 pampered miles.

The mods added are:
- Ford Performance Racing Exhaust
- Halon Fire Suppression system in engine bay w/bracket for Cooltech Transaxle cooler
- Ford GT Window Savers for driver and passenger seat
- Safe Craft Chrome Fire Extinguisher with Quick Release for cabin (under passenger seat)
- Bracket for cabin fire extinguisher
- Hot buttons from Exotic Car
- Very expensive Clear tint all the way around including Front windshield for UV and Heat protection
- Ford GT License Plate Spacers
- Custom Satin Car Cover (Red w/white stripes)
- Car has been paint corrected and sealed by one of the best in Orange County at the time. Paint is in excellent and very glossy. No swirls.
- For Forum members only, I will purchase and install a new set of tires your choice (Bridgestone or Goodyear)

I am asking $269,000 which is a very fair price for a car in this condition with these miles. Title in hand for easy transaction. Again, I work for Ford and can address any concerns anyone interested may have at a local GT certified Ford dealer. Thank you for viewing and please message me with any questions you may have.

Reactions: GEE-TEE

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
For some reason, I can't upload photos here. Please visit same post in Marketplace to see photos. Apologies for the confusion.

Last edited: