2003 T-Rex 685 Miles

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
2003 Campagna T-REX,vin # 2C9TAK16831145072 - $34,995.00 -This should be a fun one to post - Red with Black/Gray Interior, Garage Kept,One Owner, 1200 CC Engine, Manual Transmission, Upgraded Xenon Headlights, Windshield, Saddlebags, Carbon Fiber Package, Tall Man Seat Kit Installed in Drivers Seat. Like new condition. This is for those who want to have more than tw wheels planted. 3-wheel ventilated disc brakes with 4-piston calipers, 3-point seatbelts, adjustable seatbacks and foot pedals (brake / gas / clutch), climate control (the faster you go the more climate you get), mild steel tube chassis with chrome kit and carbon fiber kit removable saddlebags complete with locks and handles, aluminum mufflers, manual choke. With a 315/35/17 rear wheel, 140 hp and a 900 pound dry weight, the T-Rex is built for performance. Campagna claims a 0-60 mph time of 4.1 seconds with a lateral acceleration of 1.9 Gs.

2008_Joe_s_Dodge_016.jpg

This is in route, I am considering a custom paint and wheels. If interested it will be here July 5th, call me at 1-804-784-7208 or as always e-mail me at bfkatz@bjmotors.biz

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
cool car

just wondering what kind of motor is in that thing

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Kawasaki

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
cool car

just wondering what kind of motor is in that thing

I drove one last year in Delray Beach.Was really considering it until I realized it is too low, small & hard to see on the streets of Florida..it is a trip to drive.
I would definitely not call it a car..in fact in Fl , one must have a cycle license as this is how it is titled..
Very cool however..Have fun Bernie.:thumbsup

GTRob

Feb 18, 2009
They make it three wheels so that it can be classified and licensed as a motorcycle. Adding the fourth wheel puts it in to the category of an automobile and therefore must meet the federal vehicle standards such as air bags, crash test, min speed bumpers etc.

The only problem is you cannot avoid hitting a pot hole. So pick the side to take the hit!