1967-68 Shelby info needed

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
I need a picture if the sequential turn signal relay and sequencer panel mounted on the driver side wheel house. If someone has a 67 or 68 Shelby and could take a picture or two it would help me reconstruct mine. A measurement between the mounting holes would also be appreciated.

Don

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 19, 2007
Frankfort Ill
I have a 68 GT 350. I should be by the shop tomorrow so I could look. Please give me very specific directions as to what I am looking for as I am Quite stupid. My wife can verify this.

Steve

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
The signal relays and a sequecer motor unit mount on some sort of plate and that is attached either on the rib of the driver side wheel house in the trunk or maybe behind it between the fender and the wheel house. I have a manual that has a general drawing but does not show exactly where and how it mounts. I'd like a picture and dimensions of it if possible. Also of help would be a picture from inside the trunk where the light assembly is mounted on the back panel. I'd like to see how the holes are placed and the cables attach. I'm revamping my 67 with new electrics and would like to make it more like stock.