1958 Corvette Retro Rod

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
1958 - Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Rest Rod - J58S105793 -$135,000.00 - This is a complete frame off resto rod by Vestris Vettes in Temecula, California. This award winning shop removed the body and completely changed this car in to a modern day wonder.Yellow and White Cove's on this 1958 Body, The Motor was replaced with a LS2 Gen IV engine, 4L 65E Automatic Transmission, 9" Ford Rear End with Posi-Traction, Aluminum Radiator and Upgraded Gas Tank, The Frame was strengthened and powder coated high gloss (see pictures), The suspension was also upgraded with new shocks, bushings, and springs, brakes upgraded to a four wheel power disc brakes, rack and opinion steering added, the entire wiring harness replaced with a painless wiring harness and fuse panel, all gauges look authentic but have been replaced by Autometer gauges, the interior remains the stock look but was also replaced with a upgraded softer leather, door panels, carpet, dash pad replaced, steering wheel replaced with a custom steering wheel pictured, convertible top replaced with new, aluminum wheels added factory look with radial tires for better traction control, new stereo head unit installed in trunk with cd changer, ice cold new a/c installed and power windows. Imagine driving a new Corvette but retaining the 1958 Body. No more rattles and worries of breaking down, old school meets new school. This car in person is gorgeous and it is as incredible as it sounds. For more information about this 1958 Chevrolet Corvette Retro Rod call me 1-804-784-7208 or 1-800-270-1608.

Cover_Small.jpg

LS2_Small.jpg

Frame_Small.jpg

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Having seen some Vestris conversions in person, they are sweet and as described. Original bodies with all new everything else. I hope to have one someday. :cheers

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Really nice! I wished they had plumbed the exhaust through the original spot though. Still very nice.

John

H

HHGT

Of all the C1s the 58 is my favorite and Sunflower Yellow is beautiful