1 of 1: Camilo Rally 4 Painting (Heritage GT) with Carroll Shelby Signature for Sale

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
I've decided to part with my Camilo painting I purchased at the Rally 54 auction.

Although it is not a true 100% original painting, it is certainly a "1 of 1" Artist Proof. What does that mean? It means that it's a high quality print on canvas, with Camilo's retouching/original painted enhancements on top of that. Additionally, it has his original artwork from Rally 4, showing the Texas Speedway.

Additionally, it has a very nice size Carroll Shelby signature on the lower left portion of the painting. And when the great legend leaves us, this puppy will go up in value for sure.

It is a big painting - measuring 31" x 89" (over 7 ft long) and spectacular on any office or garage wall. Not to mention the comments I get on this. It is a focal point for sure.

Camilo_01.jpg

Camilo_02.jpg

I'm asking what I paid for it - $6,000. PM me if interested. I have much higher res photos. I'm not sure why these are not showing up larger?

*I will remove from gallery-style framing and roll canvas for easy and affordable shipping.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
I will consider all reasonable offers that are PM'd to me.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
OK guys. Some interest. No takers yet. Pricing it at a deal...first $4,000 can hang it in their home, office or garage.