06 FGT Window Sticker - wanted

Tomcat

GT Owner
Replied...let me know if it works for you.

Replied...let me know if it works for you.
Will do!

fecarman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 18, 2007
Original owner who sold me 400442 July '20 told me he never received the window sticker from the dealer, so soon thereafter I ordered it/one from www.fordshowparts.com and after covid delays eventually received it (with the few other docs they send with it). Would it be 'the original'? ie the one and only? Or could it be a duplicate? It seems legit, as it's a decal type window sticker still mounted to its backer, just as I'd anticipate it to be. I've never understood this whole window sticker deal: Did the original dealer never have it? ... such that it was still in some archive file hidden deep somewhere at Ford? (or somewhere else) Or ... ?
If you know who the original selling dealer is, try ordering the window sticker through them. I have always been able to get replacement window stickers through the selling dealer. This may be a problem now because of the age of the vehicle. It is worth a try. The last one I got was for a five year old car. I can't believe the original customer did not receive a window sticker if he bought the car new. The window stickers are required by federal law on all new vehicles.