ford gt service centers in st louis mo

06 fgt

GT Owner
Jul 20, 2022
arnold mo
anybody know what dealer if i ever need one that has a gt tech? in st louis area--

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
anybody know what dealer if i ever need one that has a gt tech? in st louis area--
Dr Frank should be able to chime in shortly with a good recommendation.

I believe he uses Bommarito Ford up in Hazelwood.

Jeff

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I have always used Bommarito in Hazelwood for my 05. In fact I have an appointment on 10/11 for an oil change and brake/clutch fluid change. Tim is the only tech to work on my car.

That said, the new GT has to go to Dave Sinclair Ford since they are the only official GT service center in the area and have Steve the certified tech. Gary uses them as well. I have been very pleased so far. They are much closer to you. Give me a call if you want.

Also, the service areas are so busy it takes weeks to get an appointment.

Last edited:

06 fgt

GT Owner
Jul 20, 2022
arnold mo
thanks guys

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I'll be doing some GT work in Oklahoma City sometime in November but that is still quite a run to St. Louis.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
I have always used Bommarito in Hazelwood for my 05. In fact I have an appointment on 10/11 for an oil change and brake/clutch fluid change. Tim is the only tech to work on my car.

That said, the new GT has to go to Dave Sinclair Ford since they are the only official GT service center in the area and have Steve the certified tech. Gary uses them as well. I have been very pleased so far. They are much closer to you. Give me a call if you want.

Also, the service areas are so busy it takes weeks to get an appointment.
Sinclair been very helpful with both my GT's.

06 fgt

GT Owner
Jul 20, 2022
arnold mo
great to know,thanks everyone!

Submoose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 28, 2023
St. Louis, MO
New STL owner here. My car is in NJ at Bob Ida’s shop because I just acquired it in Maryland. I have a buddy in NJ who recommended Ida. I have a shop in Kirkwood (Smitty’s) and will soon do some of this myself. My oldest son works for Reid Vann in Rock Hill. Would love to meet up for a drive once my car gets here in January.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Depends on weather. You need to get your status changed from member to owner. You can then get private messages (PM) to communicate. Need to wait until salt is off the roads.

Submoose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 28, 2023
St. Louis, MO
Depends on weather. You need to get your status changed from member to owner. You can then get private messages (PM) to communicate. Need to wait until salt is off the roads.
Can’t find any way to request status change. Care to fill me in?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Send a PM to the mods (DBK or Chip) and then you can become a subscribed member (either lifetime or yearly) if you want. Look for the little envelope in the top right banner.