drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Anything under 1500 please! Except red and white 😄

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Curious why such low mileage? FWIW I dont get people’s obsession with ultra low miles, so just curious on my end. I certainly hope you find one.

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Curious why such low mileage? FWIW I dont get people’s obsession with ultra low miles, so just curious on my end. I certainly hope you find one.

Fewer rock chips!

That's really about it for me.

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
I believe the low mileage factor will wane off as the car gets older and classified as vintage. Ferraris still take a big hit after 10k,but not the older special series.

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas

Agree, I’m always looking at the bottom end of the scale because even 500 miles a year drives away that premium in 5-6 years.

And I guess he wants that in a stripe delete car according to his ad last month.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Just means the prior owner's missed out on a lot of fun.

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
More virgin... thats all

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Fewer rock chips!

That's really about it for me.

Oh, and new car smell (at least a little) also helps me feel a little better about spending three hundred thou 😁 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Agree, I’m always looking at the bottom end of the scale because even 500 miles a year drives away that premium in 5-6 years.

And I guess he wants that in a stripe delete car according to his ad last month.

so hard to find stripe delete. I just cant stand rock chips.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
As described in numerous past posts low mile cars, and at this point 1500 qualifies, may require certain maintenance issue that need to be addressed. When I bought my car, I was concerned about adding miles and losing value. That changed after attending the first Rally and seeing what these cars are capable of when you actually drive them No more worries now on the 05 or 19r, I'm not saving mine for anyone. If you are buying a car to drive miles do not matter if maintained properly. These cars other than some quirky gauge issues are bullet proof!

Reactions: JWZ

HOOKED ON GT

GT Owner
Oct 26, 2006
Orlando & Australia
Maybe not your colour.... another low miler gets locked away.
This was Kissimmee today (Jan 2022)

IMG_4995.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ByeEnzo

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA

View attachment 65331
Incredible! That is A LOT of money.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
That isn’t great for parts costs and insurance for those who want to drive their cars.

reminds me of all the restored Shelbys the owners are afraid to drive due high value

HNS

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2020
East Coast

View attachment 65331
Wow!!! 7 figures right around the corner…

jammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2016
Oh, and new car smell (at least a little) also helps me feel a little better about spending three hundred thou 😁 🤷‍♂️
Mine has 25k mile and still has new car smell

Reactions: extrap

HOOKED ON GT

GT Owner
Oct 26, 2006
Orlando & Australia
I guess the sign of wealth in the next 10 years will be buying 500+K GT's and parking them or driving your GT 5,000 miles a year.
Stuart