Cyber Monday Sale - BBS FI-R Wheels

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
So custom colors are not doable I presume?
Correction: They can paint any color at additional cost of $150/wheel. Powdercoat is NOT recommended as it weakens forged wheels.

Reactions: BAT

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Hah, want Orange? I locked that color out with BBS.

D06GT19GT

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2018
So custom colors are not doable I presume?
They can custom paint any color you would like. I almost had mine painted Competition Orange but then I came to my senses. 8^)

FYI: powdercoating forged wheels is not kosher. High heat from powdercoating can anneal the metal causing it to become weaker. Most aftermarket powder coaters don't have the heat control in their process to ensure they keep the heat low enough to be safe.

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
This is just a reminder as there has been quite a bit of interest in this amazing offer for BBS FI-R Wheels. This is the final day to receive the Cyber Monday sale price WITH free shipping. The price will never be this good again. If you have’t gotten yours or you are still on the fence, order yours today. You are more than welcome to message me if you have specific questions and I will try to get them answered for you.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I'm in for a set of gold wheels.

Reactions: B. West

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
I'm in for a set of gold wheels.
Nice choice!!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
I will chat with Forgline at PRI this week. They make the wheels for the MKII. This could be another option to BBS and they will do custom colors too.

https://forgeline.com/latest-news/f...geline-one-piece-forged-monoblock-wheels.html

Reactions: BAT

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
The Forgelines on the MKll are 19 inch wheels. I went with a set of Gold BBS wheels. Thank you Brian and Shinoo for all the help.

Reactions: B. West and BtwoG

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
The Forgelines on the MKll are 19 inch wheels. I went with a set of Gold BBS wheels. Thank you Brian and Shinoo for all the help.
Congrats!! Nice choice I'm sure they are going to look great. No thanks necessary. I'm just passing along a good deal to Forum members.

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
If you missed the Cyber Monday sale and are still interested in the BBS FI-R wheels, don't worry. I spoke to Shinoo from InoKinetic and he has agreed to extend a special offer to all Forum members (while supplies last). Ford GT Forum members can purchase a set of wheels on the InoKinetic site for the discounted price of $10,000. The regular price as advertised is $13,000. All you need to do is enter the following promo code:
  • promo code: GTFORUM2019
  • Ford GT Forum Price - 10k + Free Shipping
  • $3000 discount off the reg price of $13,000/wheel set.

Last edited:
Reactions: JWZ