delivery/production times

Mar 28, 2019
I was lucky enough to receive an allocation letter a couple months ago. Today I just rec'd notice when I should expect delivery. It was quite a bit longer than I would have expected. What delivery dates have others who recently rec'd an allocation been told?

fordgt6

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 19, 2009
East Lake Weir, FL
Mine is January to July 2022. I was told that most of next years production is going to Europe

LMT84

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I just received mine as well . . . email stated production window as July 2021 to Jan 2022.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
just received mine as well . . . email stated production window as July 2021 to Jan 2022.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Lots of production time table information received by new selected GT owners this afternoon! That’s exciting!

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
Recieved mine today also Jan 2021- July 2021 . Now i just need to figure out a color 🤔

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Need to be patient, the first allocations are still rolling three years in and many are just receiving their cars now. I can personally attest that it is definitely worth the wait! (y)

Reactions: roketman and Cobrar

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I’m September 2020- January 2021. Congratulations again guys!!!

Wonder the rationale for who’s later vs earlier... alphabetical?? My last name starts with B.

Last edited:

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
I was lucky enough to receive an allocation letter a couple months ago. Today I just rec'd notice when I should expect delivery. It was quite a bit longer than I would have expected. What delivery dates have others who recently rec'd an allocation been told?

Its time I come out of the closet at least here with the Forum brothers. I am also one of the lucky ones and still to this day the first thing I think of when I wake up every day. I also got the same exact dates of 2022 in my letter today. Although its longer than I expected; I must say its a mixed blessing for me as I have to make some moves with other cars to make room and save up some cash. As long as I get my car while I can still drive I'm OK!!! :) In the meantime, I got my favorite spec NGT just the other day (Attached). I still keep telling my wife that size Does Not Matter!!! :LOL:

Attachments

• GT.Heritage1.jpg
    GT.Heritage1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
  • GT. Heritage.2.jpg
    GT. Heritage.2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
  • GT.Heritage.3.jpg
    GT.Heritage.3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 22

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
jan - july 2021 here too

SPI

Nov 28, 2018
Chicago
I’m September 2020- January 2021. Congratulations again guys!!!

Wonder the rationale for who’s later vs earlier... alphabetical?? My last name starts with B.

That may be possible. When did you submit your application ?

I submitted my application on the last 5 minutes before the GMT deadline. Perhaps they go by time of submission?

I am July 2021 - Jan 2022.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Think complicated matrix (like a dart board). There is no rhyme or reason so don't waste your time.

DLM

Mar 28, 2019
I received an email today but it didn’t give a production date, just asked whether I wanted to apply for Heritage, Carbon, or custom color. It gave 10 days to reply.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
That may be possible. When did you submit your application ?

I submitted my application on the last 5 minutes before the GMT deadline. Perhaps they go by time of submission?

I am July 2021 - Jan 2022.
Definitely not alphabetical or in order of submission of app.

1997spider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2018
Washington D.C.
I received an email today but it didn’t give a production date, just asked whether I wanted to apply for Heritage, Carbon, or custom color. It gave 10 days to reply.
I got the same one too, but it did say it would be a 2020 model in the body of the email, and needed a response. I am hoping for a carbon, of which I will likely do a custom color. I don't know how much that may alter to ultimate production timeline. Regardless, I am totally stoked!!!!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Its time I come out of the closet at least here with the Forum brothers. I am also one of the lucky ones and still to this day the first thing I think of when I wake up every day. I also got the same exact dates of 2022 in my letter today. Although its longer than I expected; I must say its a mixed blessing for me as I have to make some moves with other cars to make room and save up some cash. As long as I get my car while I can still drive I'm OK!!! :) In the meantime, I got my favorite spec NGT just the other day (Attached). I still keep telling my wife that size Does Not Matter!!! :LOL:

Who makes that model?

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Who makes that model?
It's made by Spirit and I bought it from Motorsportcollector.com

SPI

Nov 28, 2018
Chicago
Definitely not alphabetical or in order of submission of app.

Lol. While alphabetical would seem elementary....and order of submission would seem normal but not likely then what are the other determining factors?

- geographic area
- approval rating lol
- ???
- ???

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
So I guess those of us that didn’t get the letter for heritage, carbon series, etc won’t get a chance at those models??

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Like Dr Frank said: no rhyme or reason. Spend time thinking of your custom color choice instead.

Ed

Reactions: nautoncall