New Ford GT application

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
I want to wish all fellow GT owners applying for the New GT the best of luck. It’s amazing that Ford created another GT to tackle LeMans and has implemented a selection process that best serves the enthusiasts.

I’ve truly enjoyed all the various videos everyone has posted. Below is the video I included with my updated application. It’s not overly creative but certainly authentic. My sons and their friends helped develop and complete the video. I understand a video doesn’t necessarily increase ones odds, but the fun of putting this video together was worth the effort. If nothing else, we will always have our videos. It’s crazy how the camera makes me look so much older and uglier than I imagined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr4-430gvgw

kovalser

Feb 24, 2018
Scottsdale, AZ
Great video and good luck.

I submitted my application without one since I'm terrible at making videos, and just like you said they make me look older and uglier than I think I am and get annoyed by my own voice. I'm probably going to be the first applicant they discard, since I don't any Fords vehicles. But my first car was a Pinto - that should count for something!

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Good luck everyone. I submitted a video of me driving my car. Nothing fancy. Hope everyone here gets an allocation!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Nice job. Best of luck

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
I want to wish all fellow GT owners applying for the New GT the best of luck. It’s amazing that Ford created another GT to tackle LeMans and has implemented a selection process that best serves the enthusiasts.

I’ve truly enjoyed all the various videos everyone has posted. Below is the video I included with my updated application. It’s not overly creative but certainly authentic. My sons and their friends helped develop and complete the video. I understand a video doesn’t necessarily increase ones odds, but the fun of putting this video together was worth the effort. If nothing else, we will always have our videos. It’s crazy how the camera makes me look so much older and uglier than I imagined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr4-430gvgw

Nice. Good luck.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Well done! Love the editing at the end.
Best of luck!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Thanks for all the kind comments. It was tons of fun putting it together. The friends all enjoyed rides in the GT and eating leftover thanksgiving fixings!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA

But my first car was a Pinto - that should count for something!

That alone is deserving. Every now and then I see a Pinto at car shows. Brings a smile to my face.

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Thanks for all the kind comments. It was tons of fun putting it together. The friends all enjoyed rides in the GT and eating leftover thanksgiving fixings!
Good luck and I hope you get picked!

Nice job on the Video.... Definitely gets to the point.... :)

Good luck.....

oceanside gt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Oceanside, CA
Great video Marc! Thank you for sharing it. You are deserving of an allocation. Best of luck with your application.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State

I submitted my application without one since I'm terrible at making videos, and just like you said they make me look older and uglier than I think I am and get annoyed by my own voice. I'm probably going to be the first applicant they discard, since I don't any Fords vehicles. But my first car was a Pinto - that should count for something!
My first car in high school was a Ford Cortina--if anyone remembers what that was!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Best of luck to you Marcus and your family. I know your son will be pulling hard for you! Thanks for sharing the video.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Another great video. Well done. All the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Thanks for everyone’s support, keeping my fingers crossed. I told my sons they can pick the color if this dream comes to fruition. I don’t think there’s a bad color I’ve seen yet.

I saw this car last month. Simply stunning. What’s really great is the bystander in the back ground taking a picture of the NFGT. I think he really liked this color combination. Check out his shirt
4B01C92A-49C2-485B-91B9-ED5F5548E7CD.jpg

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Nice job good luck on your application.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Awesome... great to see another driver... best of luck to you!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Great video and good luck!