WTB : Cool Tech Lifting pucks

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
http://www.cooltechllc.com/ford-gt-parts-accessories/15-cool-tech-ford-gt-lifting-pucks.html

Anyone have a set or even one of these to sell? Used is fine.

They are sold out, and not able to be bought at this time.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Save yourself a boatload of money. I just went down to the local sporting goods store and bought 4 hockey pucks. I recall drilling a hole and attaching a furniture carpet thingie to the bottom to give a positive locking point to the jack so the puck wouldn't slide around on the jack but your jack may have other means to hold it in place. I think I actually have 5 - one for the floor jack that I use when lifting the car (I use the center point and do both sides at the same time) then the other four on the jack stands at whatever lift point I need depending on what I'm doing. I found that if I was going to be doing the rear alot I might want to trim the puck down a little so as to not interfere with the belly pan.

Last edited:

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
What Tony said. Four hockey pucks for $4.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
What Tony said. Four hockey pucks for $4.

Big spender. Chamfered 2x4 blocks for $.50.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Big spender. Chamfered 2x4 blocks for $.50.

Since you value your labor at zero, perhaps I can have some legal work done at the same rate.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I use Hockey Pucks here !!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
2x4 blocks for me--I have lots of them laying around he garage, so I just grab the nearest ones. Saves time over looking for hockey pucks, or going to the store to buy them!

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
I have a couple I can send you. Bought several when they came out and will ship to you. Just email me at mark@m2kmotorsports.com

This is better than free from those bragging on how little they spent... LOL

Thanks,
Mark H.
M2K Motorsports, LLC

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
I have a couple I can send you. Bought several when they came out and will ship to you. Just email me at mark@m2kmotorsports.com

This is better than free from those bragging on how little they spent... LOL

Thanks,
Mark H.
M2K Motorsports, LLC

Wow
Thanks Mark. Email sent.