Eddie "FourFather" Hill's new 2016 Ariel Atom Turbo on track

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Wichita Falls, Texas 76306
I took advantage of this great December weather by lapping my new Turbo Atom at Eagles Canyon Raceway-

Good Gee, and Big Fun! And it is really sweet to be able to go fast but not have to work on the car! :biggrin

(Especially for a retired top fuel pilot!) :lol

Thanks for looking, and,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Eddie FourFather Hill

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Looks Great, Eddie!!!

And Merry Christmas to you and Ercie also!!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
it's been warm here in Jersey to this year so far 60s & 70s. won't last much longer I think ,but its sure been nice.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Looks like a fun track -

The track itself offers 2.5 miles and 11 turns of flat-out fun. The facilities at Eagles Canyon Raceway help complete the package and help the track stand out when compared to other road race tracks. Pinnacle Autosports located on site offers a full service racing prep and support facility. Eagles Canyon offers self-service pumps with premium and race fuels, a large club house with observation deck, a grill with available catering, RV hookups, and day paddocks to help fulfill the needs of all customers utilizing the facility.

View attachment 40458

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
We've run Eagles Canyon in our LeMons Mustang. A really fun track, lots of elevation change and funky off-camber turns. Also, some unusual places for overtaking opportunities. Bumpy as hell in places though, and a couple of corners give a big chance to stuff into something hard if you go off track.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I did a 37 hr Chumpcars enduro there last November. Yes, 37 hours...7 am to 8 pm the next night. Raining and 30 degrees. Froze my arse. 7 driver team. Our '80 RX-7 finished 6th. It is a bumpy track, especially the hairpin at the top end of the course. Beats up the suspension pretty good.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
1.87 Geeezz !! :biggrin

FourFather

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 24, 2007
Wichita Falls, Texas 76306
1.87 Geeezz !! :biggrin

No kidding! This is my 10th year of doing Ariel road racing as my main source of motorsporting fun, and for the first year or so, my neck was SORE! on Monday, after two days of fun, with five fifteen minute sessions each, on Saturday and Sunday! My neck muscles really appreciate the lightest carbon fiber helmet I was able to find! :wink

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
No kidding! This is my 10th year of doing Ariel road racing as my main source of motorsporting fun, and for the first year or so, my neck was SORE! on Monday, after two days of fun, with five fifteen minute sessions each, on Saturday and Sunday! My neck muscles really appreciate the lightest carbon fiber helmet I was able to find! :wink

I can imagine..!!