'08 Scottsdale Rally to the Rally

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
So if we're not supposed to call the local number you posted, what number do we call? Did I miss it?

Keith,

Call 1-800-898-5209.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Marriot just called to let me know the 800 reservation number is now up and available for the Scottsdale Rally To The Rally.:thumbsup

My Reservations Are Made.:banana

Chip, thanks for your efforts in setting this up.:cheers

Looking forward to see everyone.:thumbsup

Spirit - your Timex needs the date to be adjusted!

Today is not Tomorrow.

ItsOnlyMoney

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
Celina, Tx
Booked and ready. Thanks Chip.

David

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reservation made - Thanks Chip! :thumbsup

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Room reserved. Thanks everyone.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Room is booked - looking forward to a great time!

Thank you Chip for your hard work and effort :thumbsup:thumbsup

Terry

93extxdps

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 17, 2007
Texas
Room Booked. Thanks Chip!:cheers

Dp

Hammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 10, 2006
San Diego, CA
Booked. Thanks again, Chip!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
One more from TX ready to roll to Phoenix. Reservations made today. Thanks Chip! AC

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Spirit - your Timex needs the date to be adjusted!

Today is not Tomorrow.

It is always tomorrow......somewhere.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
room reserved

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
The GT Guys and Jason's Auto Spa....

.....will both be set up and operating in Scottsdale the week before Rally III. This is the time to get some work done on your GT by the most knowledgeable GT technicians in the world. Or have Jason work his magic and your GT will look better than it did the day you took delivery of it when we head up to Las Vegas. Rich Brooks (the GT Guy) will be installing my cool Penske shocks that T&A built for me, an iPod jack, and some of Kip Ewing's cool carbon fiber stuff. Jason details all of my cars once a year and he will have my yellow GT looking good before we launch for Nevada. Even if you need to get here a day or two early (our hotel will give you the killer rate for early days as well) these are the best guys to do that bumper delete, new exhaust, pully and tune, transaxel cooler, Ford racing short shifter, or whatever else you can think of. Nobody knows your car better than Rich Brooks. To schedule your time for mechanical work give Rich Brooks a call at 734-658-9498. To schedule your time for detailing work give Jason Inc. all at 847-343-4180. Otherwise, I'll be faster and better looking than you, and so will my car!! :banana :banana :banana

Chip

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
.....will both be set up and operating in Scottsdale the week before Rally III. This is the time to get some work done on your GT by the most knowledgeable GT technicians in the world. Or have Jason work his magic and your GT will look better than it did the day you took delivery of it when we head up to Las Vegas. Rich Brooks (the GT Guy) will be installing my cool Penske shocks that T&A built for me, an iPod jack, and some of Kip Ewing's cool carbon fiber stuff. Jason details all of my cars once a year and he will have my yellow GT looking good before we launch for Nevada. Even if you need to get here a day or two early (our hotel will give you the killer rate for early days as well) these are the best guys to do that bumper delete, new exhaust, pully and tune, transaxel cooler, Ford racing short shifter, or whatever else you can think of. Nobody knows your car better than Rich Brooks. To schedule your time for mechanical work give Rich Brooks a call at 734-658-9498. To schedule your time for detailing work give Jason Inc. all at 847-343-4180. Otherwise, I'll be faster and better looking than you, and so will my car!! :banana :banana :bananaChip

I've got Jason doing a detail on my car Monday September 8, first thing in the morning. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Now I just need to confirm Rich and Denis.

Thanks for the great service guys :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale to Las Vegas Rally Route.

Chip,
I may have missed it in the previous 9 pages, but have you decided on a route yet?
I probably won't be able to make it to Scottsdale for the festivities, but I would like link up with the GT caravan en route to Vegas. Are you thinking about going through Havasu or up Hwy 93?
Best Regards,
Waldo

Jason,

I will not finalize the route until a few weeks before the rally. We may cross the Colorado River at Bullhead City if traffic is flowing faster there than at the Hoover Dam. There are some interesting roads that I will check out in late August after my return from Tanzania. We will scout the entire route and I promise our entire high-speed caravan nothing but smooth sailing. :biggrin I will publish the route at least two weeks in advance.

Chip

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
31 GTs and over 55 people so far!!!

Gentlemen,

Our caravan to Las Vegas should be quite a sight. 30+ GTs headed for Nevada on Wednesday morning will be an absolute blast! :banana :banana :banana

The schedule of events is as follows.

Monday-arrive in Scottsdale, leave your trailer at Chip's house, and enjoy free cocktails. Drive your GT to our secure hidden underground parking at our host hotel and check in to your room at the Marriott Old Town Inn Suites. At 6:45 p.m. we will caravan from the hotel to Don and Charlie's restaurant for dinner Monday night. Separate, secure, guarded parking will be provided for all GTs while we have dinner.

Tuesday-At 11:30 a.m. we will caravan to Chip's house for a fantastic lunch catered by "Honey Bears Barbecue" along with the always free cocktails at Becks Landing's "Teddy Roosevelt Bar". Lunch will be hosted by Chip and Veronica. After lunch we will caravan to view a local private automobile collection, (I'm still working out the details on this) and then back to the Marriott Old Town. At 6:45 p.m. our caravan will launch from the hotel to the El Charro Lodge for dinner.

Wednesday-At 7:30 a.m. 30 GTs will explode to life in the underground parking garage of the Marriott, waking up every body within a 1 mile radius of our hotel. As soon as everyone is mounted up and accounted for, were off to Las Vegas baby. :cheers Maps and cell phone numbers will be provided to all participants for all events as well as for our final assault on Las Vegas.

It's going to be a great time. If you haven't signed up yet, you are literally ruining your entire life. Get with the program and make the scene in Scottsdale. Be there..... or be square.

Here's our latest list of participants.

Chip

DBK
Bony
Chip Beck
The GT Guys
Jason’s Auto Spa
Prowler
Indy GT
Spirit
AZGT
Black GT
DBTGT
Piccola
FlorIdaho Chris
Shesgotlegs
Not 4N
DPGT
TimCantwell
PhxGT
Peak Completions
Lightning
JBG
ByeEnzo
Hammer
Flagstaff GT
Texas GT
GTInMyBlood
Blue Moose
93extxdps
427Aggie
ItsOnlyMoney
Pace Car
BJ Motor
MPescelli
tmcphail

Last edited:

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Can't wait, Chip! :party:club:party

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Fantastic !!! :cheers:banana:willy:thumbsup

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I need to get in on this !

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
In?

I need to get in on this !

Torrie,

Should I add you to the list?

Chip

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Add myself and MPescelli not sure of his handle Twin Turbo Heffner GT . I just need to make reservations at the hotel. Anyone can forward me the information I would greatly appreciate it, bfkatz@bjmotors.biz

Thanks