What if the GT was released during these economic crisis?

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Trust me, I know all about answering already covered questions. And I give every customer equal respect wether I think they are wasting my time or not. Never know whos gonna buy.....
I have seen it many times. The guy in the cut off t-shirt and jeans may very well be able to buy me out of their hip pocket when the guy in the Armani Suit cant by a Hyundai. Never pre-qualify your buyers by their appearance......

I know you must have seen it all, which is why you sell cars and I don't. I give you all the credit in the world for having a successful and honest car operation Shelby. I honestly do not have the patience to play that game on a regular basis. :cheers

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
It can weigh on you at times, but I do enjoy cars very much and its all worth it when all the happy customer speak up!
I have made many good friends through selling and the love of the GT.....

All your points are very good ones skyrex

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
very easy to see why SHELBY is the number one dealer of FGT's

also only fair to remark that not one complaint has crossed my desk about our two car vendors.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
REALLY? I dont think you are FORCED to use paypal. I have customers that are not even registered with paypal that have recently purchased from us on ebay....

Sorry correction; all Sellers have to use/offer paypal.

Motors is an exception.

----------------------------------------

Checks and money orders no longer allowed

What's changing with payments on eBay?
Beginning October 20 2008, checks and money orders will no longer be allowed as payment methods on eBay. All items appearing on eBay.com must be paid for using either:
PayPal (funded by PayPal account balance, credit card, debit card, bank account, PayPal Pay Later, PayPal Buyer Credit or eBay gift certificate)
Credit or debit card payment to a seller (through a seller's Internet merchant account)
ProPay
Payment upon pickup
In January 2009, all of the approved electronic payment methods will be integrated into eBay checkout. For example, if a seller offers credit or debit card as a payment option, buyers will be able to directly enter their credit card information securely in eBay checkout and their payment will be directly routed to the seller's Internet merchant account.

We are also working with other electronic payment providers currently included in our Accepted Payments Policy to integrate their services into eBay checkout in 2009.

Learn more at the Payments Overview Page.

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/pos...f-resentment-with-new-paypal-only-policy.html