Ford GT Future Value>>>>

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I don't think you can justify a new one in 3 yrs. Maybe new living room & den furniture. :shrugThrow in a trip to Paris!:rolleyes
Or, you can tell her that you deserve it because you are the hardest working S.O.B. in the house!!!!:bang

If you throw in the 'Paris' deal, make sure its scheduled for approx mid June. That way you can slip off down south to the 24 hours , might as well get something out of it worth while.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Or let me "rephrase". If the main breadwinner has to ask the other spouse then it might be time to consider a new partner. He/she who makes the money says how it is spent. Just my opinion

+1

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Boy O Boy, is a Judge going to straighten you two out one day!:lol And don't forget, her 50% will always be larger than your 50%. :frown

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Boy O Boy, is a Judge going to straighten you two out one day!:lol And don't forget, her 50% will always be larger than your 50%. :frown

Especially if you have kids under 18. The younger they are, the less your percentage.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime

Already been there, and you are right. It is about 75/25 after only 3 years. Second time around I found someone who did not suck blood. :bored

jrz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 27, 2008
Already been there, and you are right. It is about 75/25 after only 3 years. Second time around I found someone who did not suck blood. :bored

The split would cost far more than my current car, boat, machine, fab, and storage shop intrests.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Especially if you have kids under 18. The younger they are, the less your percentage.

The split would cost far more than my current car, boat, machine, fab, and storage shop intrests.

...hence the origin of the ole saying 'it's cheaper to keep her'.

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
Future Values particularly across the border continue to increase ...I took this pic of a 178 mile Heritage going for 270 thousand in Mexico City another one with higher mileage topping at 290 thousand....

Attachments

• FGT 06 Heritage.jpg
    FGT 06 Heritage.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 183

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
...hence the origin of the ole saying 'it's cheaper to keep her'.

It is often the case. However if she spends at such a rate than more than 50 to 75% of your money will be gone in 5 years, it may be best to cut your loses and build a better future.

That's why many say it is better to rent than buy.

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Black Ice & Empty Pkts.....You're too funny!!!!:lol:lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
That's why many say it is better to rent than buy.

Well, that particular strategy didn't work out too well for Tiger Woods, Mayor Villaraigosa, or Gov. Spitzer (just to name a few), now, did it...

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Well, that particular strategy didn't work out too well for Tiger Woods, Mayor Villaraigosa, or Gov. Spitzer (just to name a few), now, did it...

Me thinks you missed the point Mister light Pockets. If those three, the Mayor, The Gov and Mr Too Much Wood had only rented and never purchased in the first place they would be quite a few sports cars ahead.:lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Me thinks you missed the point Mister light Pockets. If those three, the Mayor, The Gov and Mr Too Much Wood had only rented and never purchased in the first place they would be quite a few sports cars ahead.:lol

Aaaaaaaaand then again mebbe NOT, my overly analytical, nitpickin' GT brother. That could depend on exactly who 'twas a-doin' the rentin', WHAT he was a-rentin', and just what is job/career/social position/station in life might be. :tongue

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Aaaaaaaaand then again mebbe NOT, my overly analytical, nitpickin' GT brother. That could depend on exactly who 'twas a-doin' the rentin',WHAT he was a-rentin', and just what is job/career/social position/station in life might be. :tongue

Well if that it so, then why didn't it hurt Mayor Berry? Care to tackle that one? And I will advise you to stay clear of politics if you do. I would so miss your daily commentary while you are vacationing. :rofl

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
If it floats, flys, or fornicates you are supposed to rent.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Well if that it so, then why didn't it hurt Mayor Berry? Care to tackle that one? And I will advise you to stay clear of politics if you do. I would so miss your daily commentary while you are vacationing. :rofl

Yeeeeeeeew mizzerbull...........................yur settin' me up!

To quote my ole buddy George W., "I hope yo mama..."

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
If it floats, flys, or fornicates you are supposed to rent.
:rofl

I wish someone had told me that before I bought my first boat and married my first wife!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Black Ice & Empty Pkts.....You're too funny!!!!:lol:lol

I believe I could name one or two persons who'd dispute that... :wink

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005

Once you buy you can no longer rent. Never do both at the same time!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Once you buy you can no longer rent. Never do both at the same time!

Shooooot, I own 8 cars and, on occasion, I still find it necessary to visit the Hertz counter...and I'm NOT speaking metaphorically. :mad