Ford GT Allocation Stats & News

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Great news. Better keep up the faith. Thanks for sharing!

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
So what you are saying is...

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Not to derail the great news, but does anyone else find it surprising that 13% went to non-Ford owners? I know you've got Deadmau5 and the Youtube guy who probably don't own Fords. But I wonder what the profile looks like for the non-Ford owner. Mostly celebrities?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Not to derail the great news, but does anyone else find it surprising that 13% went to non-Ford owners? I know you've got Deadmau5 and the Youtube guy who probably don't own Fords. But I wonder what the profile looks like for the non-Ford owner. Mostly celebrities?

Unlikely. More likely suppliers, partners of some kind.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
This thing is going viral.

Hope springs eternal!

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Dear Ford

Please don't forget those who are "deferred"... Don't give up, never give up!!

thx

Ed

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
... Don't give up, never give up!!

image.jpg

JKR

GT Owner
This is great news for those on the priority list. I'm just hoping they also do whats right and allocate some to us that are on the differred list. Specially people like me that drive our GT's every other day on the road and a few times a year on the track.

Raj and Ford thank you bringing new hope..
Go Ford Blue!!!

Cayman Yellow

Jun 26, 2016
Cayman Islands
Anyone know how many were successful in getting an allocation or on the priority list in Europe? Interested to hear from anyone other side of the pond if they got one. Unfortunately, nalla for me.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
I was there at Rally 10, WITH my Ford GT, to hear the announcement...alas, I didn't even make the "wait" list for the new one. Nevertheless, the numbers don't lie, and Raj and Ford did extremely well with their promise. As disappointed as I am, this news certainly sounds fantastic indeed for wait-listers... and I'm hoping the rest of us still have a shot, too. I'm ready with my check whenever you are, Ford.

agreed

Hopefully, Ford and Multimatic will be able to keep up strong production numbers of the new cars out to meet demand

Would think waitlisters will be getting some "yes" letters soon to fill up the first 500. For those on the deferred list, next round allocation bonus points for forum membership, rally attendance, and original ownership, please!

Last edited:

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
If Ford needs man-power to increase production, I'm in !
Down to water-boy...I just need to be near the car haha

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
If Ford needs man-power to increase production, I'm in !
Down to water-boy...I just need to be near the car haha

Looks like I will take delivery in Naples, FL, so you are more than welcome to come to the west coast (only and hour and a half away) to take a ride or two in my new GT.

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Thanks a lot Tim, I'm all up for that !!!
I will drive there with my kids and take a couple of cars for the weekend.
I'm curious...did you pick a color for the new car yet ?

Greg-TT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Made deferred list on first round but that doesn't mean I'm giving up my hope of owning one someday. New or second hand, I'm determined to picking one up before I die. #newlifetimecargoals :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
agreed

Hopefully, Ford and Multimatic will be able to keep up strong production numbers of the new cars out to meet demand

Would think waitlisters will be getting some "yes" letters soon to fill up the first 500. For those on the deferred list, next round allocation bonus points for forum membership, rally attendance, and original ownership, please!

Also mileage. I'm nearing 61,000 miles on mine. I think I might have the most miles with a deferred letter. Also cofounder of a regional FB hi performance Ford group and founder of a Central TX high performance group. At dinner last night several members told me that I pushed them to Ford. I didn't even realize that.

Last edited:

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Looks like I will take delivery in Naples, FL, so you are more than welcome to come to the west coast (only and hour and a half away) to take a ride or two in my new GT.

Whoa Tim! I'm only 30 min away, and if that offer is good I'd be honored to get a ride sometime. We need to get together with a few other car guys anyway when you are down this coming winter. See you in Austin? Eliot

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Dear Mr. Raj....I have not had the opportunity to meet you but that does not mean that i do not love my FGT. During this next round maybe you or someone at ford can find my acceptance email since i have not gotten any corrospondence from anyone at Ford except my Conformatin email that i rec'd early in the process.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
It will be interesting to see....

1. If anybody will sell their allocation.

2. When the first NGT will go up for sale.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
It will be interesting to see....

1. If anybody will sell their allocation.

2. When the first NGT will go up for sale.

There will be a lock up agreement.. I'm guessing for 3 years..

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Dear Mr. Raj....I have not had the opportunity to meet you but that does not mean that i do not love my FGT. During this next round maybe you or someone at ford can find my acceptance email since i have not gotten any corrospondence from anyone at Ford except my Conformatin email that i rec'd early in the process.

Frank - have you thoroughly checked you spam folder? If not there see if you accidently deleted it so check your deleted emails. Check it all thoroughly. If not found then send an email to the address you first sent you application to.

Ed