Ford GT Allocation Stats & News

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
<< it appears certain that there is cause for both patience and optimism for Ford GT owners hoping to get a new GT. Stay tuned indeed.>>

Good stuff, and definitely sparks renewed hope for lots of owners who want a NFGT

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
If only I were on the Priority Waitlist...

I admire their efforts and realize it's a very limited production car. Still tough to be on the outside looking in!

But this is a pleasant surprise so maybe there's more for us Deferred folks in the works...

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Great news for the GT clan. Great job Raj and Ford for holding true to your word! !

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Right on!!!! Love it!!!!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Raj has come through with everything he promised at Rally 10. Man and Company of their word. Proud to be Ford Blue.

Vince H

I was there at Rally 10, WITH my Ford GT, to hear the announcement...alas, I didn't even make the "wait" list for the new one. Nevertheless, the numbers don't lie, and Raj and Ford did extremely well with their promise. As disappointed as I am, this news certainly sounds fantastic indeed for wait-listers... and I'm hoping the rest of us still have a shot, too. I'm ready with my check whenever you are, Ford.

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
Fingers crossed!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Raj has come through with everything he promised at Rally 10. Man and Company of their word. Proud to be Ford Blue.

Vince H

Vince, I echo yours as well as other Forum member posts. Raj delivered on what he promised during our visit to PDC during Rally 10. 69% of the allocations going to existing FGT owners are just amazing (IMO).

For many years now there are a number of us owners who openly discussed the value our members could bring to the launch of new SVT/Ford Performance vehicles. We wanted Ford to display for us (or possibly hint as to) new or upcoming (to the best of their ability) high performance vehicles at our rallys. Give us a peek. Tell us what is on the horizon. Our owners would have written a check for the car on the spot. Our ownership demographics are just that loyal to the Blue Oval.

Thank you Ford for listening and taking a chance. And thanks to Bill, Edsel, Henry, Mark, Dave and an untold number of cause supporters.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Vince, I echo yours as well as other Forum member posts. Raj delivered on what he promised during our visit to PDC during Rally 10. 69% of the allocations going to existing FGT owners are just amazing (IMO).

For many years now there are a number of us owners who openly discussed the value our members could bring to the launch of new SVT/Ford Performance vehicles. We wanted Ford to display for us (or possibly hint as to) new or upcoming (to the best of their ability) high performance vehicles at our rallys. Give us a peek. Tell us what is on the horizon. Our owners would have written a check for the car on the spot. Our ownership demographics are just that loyal to the Blue Oval.

Thank you Ford for listening and taking a chance. And thanks to Bill, Edsel, Henry, Mark, Dave and an untold number of cause supporters.

I rarely agree with Indy GT (just kidding Bill), but I have to say that he got it right this time! It's an exciting time in Ford GT world. Now if I can only get the damn dimensions to see what needs to move in the garage. ;-))

racer22

GT Owner
Jun 20, 2013
I've been uncertain about being on the Priority Wait List, however, this thread is bringing some hope. Fascinating experience watching this unfold.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
This does bring new hope. I didn't make the "Yes" list, nor the maybe (waitlist). However there may still be a small chance for a miracle. Hoping for some good news as slight depression has set in.

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
This does bring new hope. I didn't make the "Yes" list, nor the maybe (waitlist). However there may still be a small chance for a miracle. Hoping for some good news as slight depression has set in.
+1 still hoping i can get a chance to buy one.Sounds like maybe Ford is realizing there is more of a demand than previously expected and are figuring out a way to build more units.Well atleast i can dream.lol

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
That is really amazing! Hoping for round two!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I agree with Vince and all that have said Ford and Raj and company have done a great job keeping their word. That must have been a very difficult position to be in. Many in the Ford GT Nation have been rewarded for loyalty to the brand... Some were not, but this is great news for those still wanting to stay in the game. I would think keeping a positive outlook and continued support to the Blue Oval will go a long way.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Hi Dave,
Any stats on the response rate (those accepted and wait listed that submitted their paperwork on time)? I assume its close to 100%, but just wondering if that fits into the news.
Thanks!

http://www.fordgtforum.com/2016/08/11/ford-gt-allocation-stats-news/

• 69% of all allocations went to existing Ford GT owners
  • 87% of all allocations went to existing Ford owners

Raj Nair on reaction to the allocation process:

"We created a distribution strategy in an effort to be as fair as possible and are working on a plan that will allow us to make even more deserving applicants happy. Stay tuned."

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada

A very BIG DITTO!!!!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
There has to be some attrition for all the first allocations for one reason or another. Probably not a large percentage but it is big $$$ once it is time to write the check. Ford has this covered in the priority waitlist but it will be interesting

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Great news---thanks for the ray of hope!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hi Dave,
Any stats on the response rate (those accepted and wait listed that submitted their paperwork on time)? I assume its close to 100%, but just wondering if that fits into the news.

Sorry, no idea. I would imagine it's near 100% as well.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I would advise exactly as stated, regardless of what response you received. Stay tuned.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I would advise exactly as stated, regardless of what response you received. Stay tuned.

Wow... Hope that means us deferred owners have a snowballs chance!!!

Still proud to see the cars go to majority FGT owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk