Exoticare - Shifter Bezel Group Buy

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The console does not have to be removed to do the install. However if you have it off and you can leave it off, and you're not using the car, then leave it off. Otherwise no issue afterwards when replaced

OK, thanks

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
For those that have not yet paid the payment requests please try to get them in as soon as possible - so we can get production underway

Thanks

Andrew

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
2 bezels left! PM for details

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Still 2 left - perfect gift for the Holidays!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Bezel kit updates for the group buy. Bezels are in production and expecting to assemble early next week for shipping out on Dec 28th. Updates to follow

Still have 2 available

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Still have two bezels left. The group buy orders ship next week!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Actually Have 3 bezel kits left now, We had an extra one made at the machinist.. If any interest please let me know

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Installed mine last night- looks and feels terrific! I did find that the ideal position for the bezel was to align the one fastener in the instructions more at the 1:30-2:00 position, rather than the 1:00 position, to clear the shifter mechanism. Thanks for a great product!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
It's that time of year again! We are going to do a run of shifter bezel kits and shift knobs if we have enough interest.

Need to get interested parties in contact with me ASAP.

If you want a set, please let me know! $495 shipped for the Shifter bezel Kit and Ebrake boot - Billet Aluminum

DSC07972.jpg

DSC07996.jpg

RingExampleLFTBW.jpg

RingExample1RGHT.jpg

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
We still need more interested parties in ordering to make the next batch. Please Email or PM to add your name to the list!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
We still need a few more interested parties to be able to do this next run! This was a hot accessory, but can only be made in batches

Please message if you would like a kit!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
It's been a while since our last group buys! Some new GT owners on the site - if anyone is interested please message me to be added to the list.
Once we review we may have enough orders to warrant a group buy for the Shifter Bezel kits!

Andrew

icoburn

Aug 30, 2015
Per our email correspondence, I am in for one.