Exoticare - Shifter Bezel Group Buy

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Hello all!

Its that time again - I've been getting many emails and the Shifter Bezels are being requested.

I need a few more orders to get the group buy going.

Exoticare Shifter Bezel - Please PM to add your name to the list

Kit includes - Shifter Bezel/Boot, E-Brake Boot - Hardware and fatter sleeve.
Works on both the short shifter and stock set up. Straight forward install.

A much greater improvement than the stock rubber cup.
More aggressive look over stock

Group buy price - $450 + Shipping

PM me directly to order - Thanks

DSC07937.jpg

RingExample1RGHT.jpg

DSC07972.jpg

DSC07995.jpg

DSC07935.jpg

DSC07833.jpg

RingExampleLFTBW.jpg

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
I've PM'd you a couple times about something else but don't get an answer? I'm PM'ing you now about the bezel.

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
PM Sent!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Have the bezel and polished ball and really like the looks.

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Pre-order invoices going out tomorrow - please PM or message if you haven't yet contacted me and wish to order - only a few extras being made!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Paypal invoices went out - please PM if you haven't received or wish to add your name to the list.

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Had a few stragglers. Order closes on Saturday afternoon. PM to jump in please

Thanks!

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
Oh you dog. I really wanted to order the rear billet grills first, but who knows how long it will be before the next run of bezels.

just got the shifter ball and fatter sleeve, really like the look and feel. Don't quite know why, but now I can get reverse with one hand.

The sleeve feels much better/smoother than the nut that stops the stock ball from rotating.

Last edited:

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
They won't be available for long, have to make 15 at a time minimum.. If you miss out - waiting list could be 5-6 months..

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
3 spares if any interest!

peiserg

GT Owner
Aug 15, 2010
Phoenix, az
andrew, mine just shipped out.

fwiw to purchasers.. andrew has been very quick and receptive to fixing an issue I had with 1 of his products

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
UPDATE: Bezels are delayed a few days - Expecting to have the Bezels done and ready to ship next week.
Shipping notifications will be sent out next week

Thanks

Andrew

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Bezels came back from production - final assembly the next 2 days. Shipping notifications will be sent before the weekend.

I have 2 extra bezels, if any interest please contact me asap

Andrew

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Bezels came back from production - final assembly the next 2 days. Shipping notifications will be sent before the weekend.

I have 2 extra bezels, if any interest please contact me asap

Andrew

Hey Andrew. Awaiting my order. Tracking said it hit the US 2 days ago. Does this mean the bezel isn't in that shipment?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Hey Andrew. Awaiting my order. Tracking said it hit the US 2 days ago. Does this mean the bezel isn't in that shipment?

The shifter bezel and knob is one of my favorites. The original stuff looked cheap.

But wait a minute. You wanted a bone stock car, and now you're modding it? What's next? Hot buttons? You MUST get the short throw shifter. There aren't many left so do it quick. Someone on the forum (can't remember who) bought them all. He puts them on ebay sort of one at a time but get it from him here and save a little.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
The shifter bezel and knob is one of my favorites. The original stuff looked cheap.

But wait a minute. You wanted a bone stock car, and now you're modding it? What's next? Hot buttons? You MUST get the short throw shifter. There aren't many left so do it quick. Someone on the forum (can't remember who) bought them all. He puts them on ebay sort of one at a time but get it from him here and save a little.

The ribbing was bound to happen at some time. But these are easily reversible cosmetic things. Got the bezel, hot buttons, some mats and the 3rd gen key. Don't worry, I won't be TT'ing it:)

Oh, and aside from any cosmetic knick-knacks, I do plan on paying Kendall a visit at some point to get the SSK and trans cooler done at some point:) (Again, both NOT power mods!)

Last edited:

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
I have one bezel left!!!!

dmark1

GT Owner
Dec 18, 2010
Dallas
PM Sent Andrew

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
I received my shipping notification! Yay!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
I have one extra Bezel Kit - if any interest - Its ready to ship - won't be doing another run for some time to come. PM for details.