Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Still have one - PM to snag it!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Last call for Shifter Bezel Kit! We will be starting a waiting list after this and need 15 to do a run. So I have this one for now

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Last call for Shifter Bezel Kit! We will be starting a waiting list after this and need 15 to do a run. So I have this one for now

I'll take it.....call you shortly.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
When puttting it in reverse the shifter ever so slightly dings the bezel. Is there an adjustment?

Can I buy the leather insert to the shifter/bezel? Can that be replaced?

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
PM's sent

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
For all installing the bezel, there are clips that tighten from the bottom. If you're not careful, they will NOT twist onto the center console, and will thus get hit by the shifter going to reverse or 5/6 causing the bezel to pop off. For mine, I had to make sure the screws were very LOOSE (leaving more vertical space for the clips to attach to the console, then I sort of pushed the bezels into place by feeling them through the leather before tightening. I don't know how else to describe it, you'll understand when you see, but the clips need space to turn onto the console. Anyway, once they twist on, you should be able to find the right spot to get the bezel on without hitting when you shift. It's a snug fit, but it does go. And if they're not on the console and fully turned, you're probably going to hit those clips and then your bezel is probably going to pop off when you shift (well, likely if you're using a FFRP short shifter like me which stands higher in the console). Hope that helps anyone who has issues. Just be patient, the results are well worth it.

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Will be doing another run of Bezels if we can get 10 orders lined up - I have 3 on waiting list at the moment. Please contact me or PM if you are interested.
The kits this time around will be $475 including shipping and the sleeves are included.

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
I have 4 now - need 6 more!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Any more takers, please just chime in - we can't have them made if we don't meet the medium quota. Which is harder and harder to do each passing day the GT's have been out of production.

labrit

GT Owner
Nov 5, 2013
London
Put my name down pls.

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
We Have 5 - Need 5 more!

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
We Have 5 - Need 5 more!

put me down for 1 for use with a short shifter, andrew.

thanks
ben

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
All we need is 5 more to make this happen again!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
4 More orders and we are a go for this group buy! please chime in or PM if any interest!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Bumping to see if any more requests!

Still need 4 more

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Almost there need 3 more!!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Group Buy is under way - we have 2 positions left

Kits will be ready to ship out on Dec 26th for those that have paid.

If anyone else is interested please PM or email

Thanks!

labrit

GT Owner
Nov 5, 2013
London
Paid up - paypal is just so easy to say yes! :)

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Paid up - paypal is just so easy to say yes! :)

+1!

Andrew- I was just starting to put my car back together after doing the subwoofer relocation project. I was going to put the console back on, but does this need to be off anyway to install these parts? If so, I might as well leave it off for the next few weeks....

Tonight- short-throw shifter install!

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
The console does not have to be removed to do the install. However if you have it off and you can leave it off, and you're not using the car, then leave it off. Otherwise no issue afterwards when replaced