Carfax repot question

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Cool.. and car came with that ultra-rare mower blade option. Don't see many of those around!

WhippleGT

GT Owner
May 23, 2022
Cool.. and car came with that ultra-rare mower blade option. Don't see many of those around!
Hello nota4re

What is the "mower blade option"?

GT@50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 14, 2019
Issaquah
Hello nota4re

What is the "mower blade option"?
It's on the bench, removed for sharpening.

WhippleGT

GT Owner
May 23, 2022
It's on the bench, removed for sharpening.
:)

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
dcAVoZ6.jpg

Shown here.... must be removed prior to changing oil.

Reactions: dshears and PeteK

Vinithing

Apr 6, 2023
WI
A true unicorn, 5 option car!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I think Rich uses it to gap the plugs. Hacksaw blades just don't count anymore.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
.... Id stay away from Canadian cars.
Maybe you meant: stay away from Canadians? LOL

Vinithing

Apr 6, 2023
WI
I placed an oder with Cooltech last week and am trying to get my message returned. Can you help me out?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I placed an oder with Cooltech last week and am trying to get my message returned. Can you help me out?
Smaller businesses like us use a shipping service to generate shipping labels, etc. For us, we use ShipRush. When we print a shipping label, the ShipRush server automatically sends an email to the buyer with the shipping notification and tracking number. Not some of the time, but ALL of the time. So, assuming that you provided us with an accurate email when ordering, I assure you that you DID in fact receive a shipping notification and tracking. Not picking on you.... but my rant is that this happens a lot. PLEASE check you SPAM folder or anywhere else you may have blocked (unknown) messages sent to before claiming that you have not received any correspondence.

Vinithing

Apr 6, 2023
WI
Thanks for the response. I did find the confirmation in the spam folder of the correctly entered email a s verified the correctly entered email. It states the items were shipped in 8/4. I copied and pasted the tracking number, USPS can not find the tracking number. I will assume the package will arrive shortly. The automated response is nice but I appreciate the human response even more after the few messages I sent.