Book at the Ritz-Carlton please

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I thought that was for trailer security?

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
GTJoey said:
...365 each for the week...
:eek

Joey I'm arriving on the 9th and will be out on the 13th as it now stands. This is subject to change if you need help or it would be advantageous to come early or leave late.

$365 each for someone to watch the cars? Can I apply for that job? :biggrin

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Believe me you wouldnt want the response ability to tell some one god forbid anything happened. Thats why there will be cameras too. Well i will check it all out with dbk and shelby in a couple of weeks. thanks gtjoey 1314 :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Bigs, I'm still working on that one. Given that the event has kind of blown up, I may be able to squeeze Ford into letting us put the trailer in the b-lot a block away. It should be clear of the current go-round of leases by then. That is if no one minds having to drive 1/2 mile.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Ritz Rooms

Hey DBK;
Called to reserve a room at the Ritz for the GT gathering; all the rooms are reserved. Is there any chance the block of 45 rooms will be increasing?
Blue

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Blue Moose said:
Hey DBK;
Called to reserve a room at the Ritz for the GT gathering; all the rooms are reserved. Is there any chance the block of 45 rooms will be increasing?
Blue

I'll go out there tomorrow and see what I can do. I don't think it'll be a problem, but worst case scenario you have to spend a few more bucks per night. I'll let them know we still want to know exactly who's coming for this shindig...

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DBK, WISPER IN SHELBYS EAR, IT SHOULD WORK, ALSO PLEASE GIVE ME TOSE LAST FEW REGISTRATIONS AS WE ARE NOW BOOKED TO THE MAX. ALL OTHERS WILL BE ON A WAITING LIST. THANKS DBK. GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
Booked a room yesterday at the Ritz for the 9th-13th. The 9th and 13th rates are $129 and the 10th and 11th rates are at $179. Go figure. We are driving our GT from Hutchinson, Kansas. Thank you for organizing this rally, we can't wait! Our registration form is in the mail. By the way, I am an owner and I don't know how to change it from spectator.

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sweet Lightning! I'll change you in the database. Look forward to seeing you in Detroit. :cheers

Stragglers, as Joey indicates we are getting very full. However, I'm willing to take the heat if things don't go quite as smoothly if we squeeze in a few more registrations. I simply don't have the heart to prevent someone from getting in on this once in a lifetime deal...yet. :biggrin

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
lightning,congrats, our first ride from hutchinson kansas... enjoy , any preferance on rally plaque, your vin ect. REMEMBER to all others email me pm if you want a vin to match the plate, ect. gtjoey 1314 and over flowing in gt love baby!!!!!! :thumbsup

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
GTJoey - My GT is #474, red with white stripes and standard wheels. I have the McIntosh stereo and red brake calipers. No mods yet but I think I need to at least chip it. I also have a red Cobra and a red '69 Mustang fastback. Sucks to be me! See you in Detroit.
Lightning

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
thank you my friend , please email me private so i can get all your info , thanks again gtjoey :thumbsup 1314

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Definitely coming !

Dave & Joey,

Just Booked the Ritz !

:cheers
Stefan

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Don't understand what the room worries were about. They accepted, no problem, also the rate was confirmed for the entire stay from 9th to 13th.

How many are we there by now ? Just curious...

Stefan

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
SLF360, hope to share a few with you. Glad you can make it from that far away.

Fuelman

GT Owner
May 15, 2006
Orlando, Fl
Booked a room last night, but got hosed. All they have left are Regency Club rooms @ $344 / night :frown However there are free drinks and food at night, so I guess the party is on me. Sarks being the last one invited to the event, of course this is my first post on this forum, a Viper buddy told me about the event. Did Ford send out a flyer to the owners of the Ford GT about this event? Sometimes you "GOTTA PAY TO PLAY!" :cheers

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
fuelman, just got your email, did dbk get your reg form , i havent recieved it yet? .enjoy gtjoey 1314 :thumbsup

Fuelman

GT Owner
May 15, 2006
Orlando, Fl
GtJoey,

Its in the mail, please save a space for me. Thank you. I can send you a fax copy or scanned copy if you need it. Thanks.

CHAD

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Sarasota, FL
Registered. No special rooms left, only club level which is always nice.

See you there!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Fuelman said:
Booked a room last night, but got hosed. All they have left are Regency Club rooms @ $344 / night :frown However there are free drinks and food at night, so I guess the party is on me. Sometimes you "GOTTA PAY TO PLAY!" :cheers

This is the same level I got!! Let the party begin!!