Anyone Familiar With Noble Cars?

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
Factory 5 has a new mid engine vehicle, the GTM, that requires a c5 corvette donor. Looks very sharp imho.

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
I have to say I couldn't get shot of my Noble when the GT came along. The Noble is so much lighter, and with the mods I've done I'd say it'd win to 100mph.

Just to show what it's like, this is me V a Gayardo Spider. I went very slowly around the top bend because A) it was covered in gravel and the was no grip (you have to stay in 'lane' at this meeting) and B) I had my mates 9 year old son as a passenger and didn't want to go off!

Classic comment from him down the main straight was, 'Phil, Phil. Where's the Gallardo?' 'Dunno, somewhere way back I guess'

The Lambo does make a nice noise though....

http://www.thatphilbrettguy.com/Lambo.wmv

:biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I have to say I couldn't get shot of my Noble when the GT came along. The Noble is so much lighter, and with the mods I've done I'd say it'd win to 100mph.

Just to show what it's like, this is me V a Gayardo Spider. I went very slowly around the top bend because A) it was covered in gravel and the was no grip (you have to stay in 'lane' at this meeting) and B) I had my mates 9 year old son as a passenger and didn't want to go off!

Classic comment from him down the main straight was, 'Phil, Phil. Where's the Gallardo?' 'Dunno, somewhere way back I guess'

The Lambo does make a nice noise though....

http://www.thatphilbrettguy.com/Lambo.wmv

:biggrin

Great video, but I think the film is in backwards, the steering wheel is on the wrong side..:biggrin :lol :biggrin

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
Whats done to that Noble? That thing flys!

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Whats done to that Noble? That thing flys!
Just a few bits and bobs by Roush here in the UK :wink 506bhp at the flywheel. Weighs 500kg les than the GT so [blues brothers]the car's got good pickup[/blues brothers].

Handy actually as Roush are the only UK service centre for Ford GT's, so they currently look after both my performance cars.