Yellow GT Sighting - Delray Beach, FL

Hugh

Mar 27, 2006
Saw a GT today in yellow with black stripes. What a gorgeous color on this car! I was all set on a Tungsten but now I might have to change things around.

Are you here on the board? I was in the red NSX heading north on Federal Highway with you.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hugh said:
Saw a GT today in yellow with black stripes. What a gorgeous color on this car! I was all set on a Tungsten but now I might have to change things around.

Are you here on the board? I was in the red NSX heading north on Federal Highway with you.

I'm just up the street in Gulf Stream, I'm white & blue. Haven't seen the yellow one, must be new. I don't believe whoever owns it posts on this forum.

Sell that NSX and get a GT!!

jimfro

GT Owner
Jun 20, 2006
Sebring, Florida
florida GT's

How many GT's in FL? I am sure Miami to Palm Beach would be the largest concentration. Little ol Sebring has 3 I know of.

Hugh

Mar 27, 2006
Florida Chris said:
I'm just up the street in Gulf Stream, I'm white & blue. Haven't seen the yellow one, must be new. I don't believe whoever owns it posts on this forum.

Sell that NSX and get a GT!!

Hello neighbor! :)

I'm definitely getting a GT and definitely NOT selling the NSX. If you ever want to go for a ride, PM me your phone number and then you'll understand why. :)

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Sting like a Bee!!

Hugh said:

Before I ever saw a GT and had only looked at photos, I wanted White/Blue or Red/White. I was not interested in any other color. I came across a Yellow/Black stripe car in a showroom and loved it. Hmmmmm. So my son and I set off on a quest to view every single color made, in the flesh. Not an easy task. It took 6 months to find 'em all. Yellow!!! Faggoty ass yellow!! Would I ever buy a yellow car??? Yeah, I liked the yellow/black car the best. :banana Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. So I set out to find one and quickly found out that yellow GT's are rare. Fewer yellow 2005's were produced than any other color, and fewer yellow 2006's were produced than any other color. Every time I get together with other GT owners the response is the same. "I never considered yellow but now that I see it....." I love my Bumblebee GT. Last time I checked I was the only yellow GT attending the rally. All that said, I've never seen a GT in any color that I didn't like. :thumbsup

Chip

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
A few months ago I'm making the rounds looking at different GTs just for the heck of it. One Maryland dealer had 2 cars, an all black and a yellow/black, and so I head north to check them out. When I arrive they're parked nose to nose in the showroom. I swear I really didn't notice the all black car, the yellow/black was truly stunning and simply overpowered the black car in terms of presence. And this is coming from a guy who long ago had ordered his all black GT and really never considers any other color on any car. Toss in the low production numbers (especially for the all yellow) and if you like that color, it seems like a no brainer.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Yellow is a great color on the GT (don't tell Nomis!), I've never seen one in the flesh but lots of pics of yellow. In yellow it reminds me somehow of a Muira - gorgeous.