www.gt40s.com - Ford GT40 Forum and Website

Ron Earp

Jan 9, 2006
Raleigh NC
Hi,

I just thought I'd introduce another GT40 website to this board for those that might not know about it. I run www.gt40s.com, a website devoted to the Ford GT40, both original and replica cars (not VW or Fiero kit type replicas) and we've about 2500 members representing a lot of original cars plus many excellent high quality replicas (ERA, Superformance, Roaring Forties, GTD, etc.). I know that it is a slightly different audience on www.gt40s.com than here, but I thought some members might be interested in the original car thus the reason for the post.

This is a nicely done site, great job!

Best,
Ron

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
I'm sure that most GT Owners are in love with the GT-40 as I am. I wish I could afford a GT maybe one day I will win the lottery or make a GT-40 replica but I will never come up with enough money to get one of these beasts. Unles my life changes some how I want to end up working for Ford one day.

:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Ron Earp said:
Hi,

I just thought I'd introduce another GT40 website to this board for those that might not know about it. I run www.gt40s.com, a website devoted to the Ford GT40, both original and replica cars (not VW or Fiero kit type replicas) and we've about 2500 members representing a lot of original cars plus many excellent high quality replicas (ERA, Superformance, Roaring Forties, GTD, etc.). I know that it is a slightly different audience on www.gt40s.com than here, but I thought some members might be interested in the original car thus the reason for the post.

This is a nicely done site, great job!

Best,
Ron

Hello Ron,
Welcome, I found far less hostility to the new GT than on your site.
Happy New Year,
Daniel

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
Different strokes....This site looks like the default for new GT owners....

Ron Earp

Jan 9, 2006
Raleigh NC
Fellows, the intention of my post wasn't to take Ford GT owners to our site. I just thought some might have interest in both cars and might not know of www.gt40s.com. It is true, our site is focused on the GT40 and our small Ford GT section really doesn't have much activity so we don't compete with www.fordgtforum.com. Sorry if you took my post to be one to take members from here, that is not what I was attempting to do.

Best,
Ron