Who Said You Can’t find a good Dealership To purchase a New Vehicle from? I can’t trust dealerships?

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Well John And Michele Lyons found the right Dealership and guess what? It was at Cook Ford formerly Gene Hamon Ford in Texas City, Texas. They negotiated the exact Ford F-150 pickup they were looking for color, engine and all at an unbelievable price and purchased it online. They flew in to Houston being picked up by the dealership at Hobby Airport on to Texas City. 15 minutes for paperwork and delivery then on to Galveston for an overnight stay. Sue and I took them to GAIDO’s 108 Years old 4 generation restaurant world known for dinner last night and had a great visit with our 12 year friends. This morning they came by my man cave to see Duke and I And off for their slow trip home seeing a lot of Texas and enjoying their new purchase! Thank You Dave, The Ford GT Forum And all our unbelievable friends for making this World so very small and personal. As they left this morning JOHN Said” Well Be Back for another purchase again, love their easy deal with no surprises”. Sue and I are Very Blessed! PS Everyone can find the right Dealership with a little homework, ask John! The seafood was wonderful also! We’ve known the GAIDO’s for 72 years!526A3321-7118-45EE-A100-1E0E713DFDCE.jpeg

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Tomy, you continue to amaze me with your love and support of all things Ford and especially Ford GT. Keep up the good work friend. Hope to get to Houston this fall, and buy you a cocktail.

Reactions: THamonGT

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Congrats on the new F150. You cant go wrong with the best selling truck in USA.

Reactions: THamonGT