Whipple For Sale....and a GT to install it on

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
I have a Whipple polished supercharger with 17 & 19 psi pullies, Accufab throttle body, Accufab clean inlet stiffener, Diablo predator Tune, MAFia MAF kit and NGK spark plugs. The GT Guys attempted to install the SC on my GTX1 but it wouldn't fit. It was put back into the original shipping box from Whipple. the other items are in their unopened boxes. Cost was $10,100. If you are interested in it, email an offer to kirbyvieira@bellsouth.net.
If you don't have a GT for the Whipple, I have a flawless '05 white w/blue stripes, red calipers, MAC, standard wheels, 1272 miles. It has no mods except for a SCT dyno tune by Jerry Wroblewski (559 RWHP) and inspection by the GT Guys during which they did the Accufab axle bolt upgrade. GT Guys also did its only oil change. This car has no dings, nicks, scratches etc. It was detailed by Jason and is in a climate controlled warehouse, under a car cover and on a trickle charger. I purchased this car on 10/12/05. It is #574 and was produced after the early production issues were resolved. It has never required service, repair or warranty work. This car has never had any issues except it needs an owner who will drive and enjoy it. It is identical to the publicity poster of the Ford GT which has a white car on one side and red on the other. If interested, email a fair offer for a perfect car to kirbyvieira@bellsouth.net.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Thanks, Jason :cheers

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Thanks, Jason :cheers
Good luck on the sale(s) :thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Shoot, Jason - he won't NEED any luck selling that car! :cool

('Pbly need one of those little "take a number" dispensers though...)

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Thank you for the interest and emails. The transaction should be completed Mon or Tues with the Whipple and GT going to a soon-to-be-member of the Forum.