Wheels ordered...

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Couldn't help myself.
I have ordered a set of 3 piece split rims in the sizes 20 x 9.5 and 22 x 11.5... The tires will be 245/35-20 and 305/30-22

Heres a little chopped preview pic - don't let the silly small brake disc fool you (It's a rear wheel of a 350Z)

prew.jpg

The should be done and fitted by early March...

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
one of 101 said:
Couldn't help myself.
I have ordered a set of 3 piece split rims in the sizes 20 x 9.5 and 22 x 11.5... The tires will be 245/35-20 and 305/30-22

Heres a little chopped preview pic - don't let the silly small brake disc fool you (It's a rear wheel of a 350Z)

prew.jpg

The should be done and fitted by early March...

wow, looks very cool ! Can't wait to see the 22" rears... I guess you take Pirelli P Zero corsa rubber, .. right !?

PS: Is that sticker one of 101 original or postfitted by your sticker stripe guys there.. ??

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
The wheels are "Intro" model GT Sport, and are being custom made to fit the GT.

The rubber will be Dunlop Sport Maxx (sponsor deal)

And yes - the 101 badge is done by my stripes and sticker man

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
very kool :biggrin

satx

Aug 25, 2005
Dana Point
can't wait to see the real thing!

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
big bad rims

Jason,

when will you have them ? I want the same, and I'll take your Dunlops aswell then. So tell me how much, and I 'll send you the money to order four more...

ciao

Stefan

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
pity they don't have the Direzza yet in these measures...Any idea when they will comeout ?

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
SLF360 said:
Jason,

when will you have them ? I want the same, and I'll take your Dunlops aswell then. So tell me how much, and I 'll send you the money to order four more...

ciao

Stefan

Well first of all I've had second thoughts on the rubber issue, and also the wheels are a special order, and before I know for a fact that they are a perfect fit, I'll feel bad about ordering for others.

I'm adding ½" to the front space because I think that the standard front sits a little too far inboard...

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
one of 101 said:
Well first of all I've had second thoughts on the rubber issue, and also the wheels are a special order, and before I know for a fact that they are a perfect fit, I'll feel bad about ordering for others.

I'm adding ½" to the front space because I think that the standard front sits a little too far inboard...
Just keep us posted then. Appreciate your caring....

But we all know,eventually we need upsized wheels for the extra punch and steer in optimization... And I think your Adobe Photoshop simulation looks kick ass ! :thumbsup