What to do with your spare Ford GT engine...

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
That's cool! Nothing better than harnessing the power and creativity of young minds. :thumbsup

Pipelion

That car has the Ford GTs' BBS wheels on it too, painted graphite.

Allan

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
...who's the father ?

I think looks ugly. Lovechild of Subaru and PT cruiser..

Hey Ford's : Start building consistently desireable vehicles ! Then you don't need that much restructuring and dieting...

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
SLF360 said:
I think looks ugly. Lovechild of Subaru and PT cruiser..

I rest my case...

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
I don't think it was meant to be a good looking car. They used a Ford Five Hundred for Crying out loud. I think these kids did a remarkable job for what they had to work with.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Anybody see Kirkhams copper colored Ford rod with GT running gear at SEMA.
I think it is posted on their web site. It is stunning!

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
stunning is right. the body is 100 percent polished copper (need lots of brasso for upkeep :biggrin) and the interior is bubinga wood and leather. and all with a ford gt powertrain! kirkham does everything right!

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Copper Bodied Roadster

bony said:
Anybody see Kirkhams copper colored Ford rod with GT running gear at SEMA.
I think it is posted on their web site. It is stunning!
Hey Bony, I saw it at Blackie G's AutoRama in your town of Fresno this past weekend. David Kirkham does some awsome work. That body is hand fabricated from copper sheets. He also had his bare aluminum bodied big block Corbra on display as well. Great show!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
isaakgt said:
Hey Bony, I saw it at Blackie G's AutoRama in your town of Fresno this past weekend. David Kirkham does some awsome work. That body is hand fabricated from copper sheets. He also had his bare aluminum bodied big block Corbra on display as well. Great show!

Yeah, Blackie does a very respectable job. I was stuck in a BOD meeting in Chicago and missed the show. When I go I try to hit it on Friday afternoon before the crowds jam in.