Watkins Glenn

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Anyone going to the races this weekend at Watkins Glenn to see the Ford GT’s as well as Ben Keating Racing’s Mercedes Race. Is it a good track to watch a Ford GT run for a spectators?

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Really wish I could be there. Going to be working in the shop on a car project and listen to the race on IMSA Radio
to Jonny Palmer & Jeramy Shaw tell it lap by lap.

Reactions: THamonGT

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I just found out that Ben Keating is Racing his Ford GT Wynn’s #85 in the Watkins Glenn Race on Sunday and his Mercedes Wynn #33 on Saturday! My Friend Steve Stander will Be in the Pits with Ben this weekend. Steve Stander is my friend from New Jersey and a partner in the Eco Fuel-Saver (EFS) Fuel Catalyst Product some of you are testing and I am using in my Ford GT and have for 23 months. Ben will be doing extensive testing with this product when he returns to Texas after this weekend! Should be a great Race Weekend!94ADC0C3-0BAA-4BEF-B6E6-B97ABC066FE7.jpeg94334C45-583A-4414-B4C8-58C1C7C12557.jpeg

Reactions: canibl and GKW05GT

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
Best of luck to Ben this weekend!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sorry just found out Ben Keating is not Racing the Ford GT this weekend but is Racing the Wynn’s Mercedes this weekend!