Wash Mitts & Foam Guns

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Just an announcement that I am distributing the same Gilmour Foam Gun that I use, along with the finest genuine sheepskin & wool wash mitt available. Both the foam gun and wash mitt were featured in my Proper Hand Wash article and are ready to ship out.

Here are some details on both:

mitt2.jpg

Why is this wash mitt safer than Microfiber & Chenille wash mitts?
Microfiber is a type of fiber with strands less than one denier (Measurement of linear mass density of fibers) consisting of a blend normally 80% polyester and 20% polyamide. Although microfiber does an outstanding job at buffing off wax and is widely used in the detailing field, that does not mean it is the solution to everything when it comes to your vehicle. The reason microfiber does a great job at buffing and polishing is because of it's many minuscule open compartments that grab and lock in wax residue and cleaning agents for a more uniform application. Microfiber is similar to Chenille wash mitts in this sense. It is not a good wash mitt because microfiber is very attracted to dust and and those same compartments will lock in dust and any surface contamination from your vehicle and are not removable until you hand wash the microfiber mitt in warm water, which in turn will allow those spaces to open and release the contamination. With a genuine sheepskin wash mitt, there are no fibers or compartments to lock in any contamination - Only soapy water can be held and the wash mitt can be rinsed in seconds after each panel with the water pressure from the hose.

Reusable & Washable

A quality wash mitt can be reused as long as you care for the mitt after the wash. I suggest bringing the wash mitt into the house and rinsing it in the sink. You may allow it to air dry on top of a new ziploc bag and you can even fold the mitt once to empty any excess water. Once it is a dry you may put it in the ziploc bag for next time.

Inside View/Construction:

comparemitt.jpg

--------------

foamgun3.jpg

foamgun2.jpg

The wash mitt was sealed the day it was crafted so there have been NO contaminants of any kind such as dirt, dust, chemicals, etc... Unlike the auto parts store which gives you an imitation polyester wool wash mitt that is open to everything - Even the stock person dropping it on the ground before hanging it up for sale.

The cost of the wash mitt is $9.99.

The Gilmour Foam guns are $54.95.

To place an order, click below:

http://www.jasonsautospa.com/supplies.html

Also included are care instructions for the sheepskin wash mitts, operational specifications for the Gilmour Foamaster Foam Gun, reference to soaps that work best, and of course, a link to the Proper Hand Wash.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Gift Wrapping is now available for the Genuine Sheepskin Wash Mitts!

mittwrap.jpg

Includes glamorous metallic blue envelope, information about the quality of the wash mitt, care instructions, and one genuine sheepskin wash mitt.

It is available to you for an additional $3.99

To place your order, click the link below:

Jason's Automotive Detailing Spa - Online Store

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Jason, that wasn't what I had in mind, what do you have made of sheep guts? :) Something lubricated with the ribbed edges?
Ok, your day to be in barrel.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Jason, that wasn't what I had in mind, what do you have made of sheep guts? :) Something lubricated with the ribbed edges?
Ok, your day to be in barrel.
I came out with THAT product and sent it to you for BETA testing...Remember? You came back and said you have not had a chance to test it out in the field...That was four months ago! :eek

Poor bony...Poor poor bony...:frown

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Sorry for the delay.
I'm here in Vegas. Any luck tonight I will give it a road test and be reporting the results in BonyWorld. Hope it can pass the three minute endurance test. :)

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
:lol

*sigh*

This is what has become of my threads :bored