Storage device for inside

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Of all places, I was in a farm supply store last week and found an interesting, usable item for the GT. Case Logic makes a "Cell Phone/Sunglass Organizer," item AAP15 that slides between the console and your seat. Stiff, black nylon with two pockets and a pen holder and a mesh holder on the back. Put it where you want it. Perfect for a cell phone and sunglasses, or an iPod. I clipped my cell phone onto the back and was able to drive and access the phone pretty easily. I'll post photos as soon as I get the chance. If you don't like it on your side, just put it on the passenger side. Worked pretty well and was only $5.00.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida

StuM

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2005
SoCal
Not again......

Tell me more about the "stiff black nylon(s)..."! :eek

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
fjpikul said:
Of all places, I was in a farm supply store last week and found an interesting, usable item for the GT. Case Logic makes a "Cell Phone/Sunglass Organizer," item AAP15 that slides between the console and your seat. Stiff, black nylon with two pockets and a pen holder and a mesh holder on the back. Put it where you want it. Perfect for a cell phone and sunglasses, or an iPod. I clipped my cell phone onto the back and was able to drive and access the phone pretty easily. I'll post photos as soon as I get the chance. If you don't like it on your side, just put it on the passenger side. Worked pretty well and was only $5.00.

Thanks for the tip. It's not gorgeous but it is functional and makes the cell phone accessible. :thumbsup