sema pictures - cars, bikes and hot bods

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=k1kztcf.f0pl2oz&x=1&y=qim6c2

You may have to register to view, there is no cost. I enjoyed myself, way to much to see in two days, not to mention at the Sands and Venetian there are two other allied trade shows (APPEX and ? ) going on.

Whipple Industries was not present, did not see anything GT specific to report on. Last year Borla had a GT at their stand.

Plan on going next year, you won't regret it!! :banana :banana :banana

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
I'm packed and ready for next year...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
GREAT, would also be a fun time to get together with other GT owners. Vegas is becoming one of the world restaurant capitals and the Speedway has a half dozen different courses.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
this link was sent to me, for those who like low riders and the import scene
you will enjoy these pics. Sadly no girls, guess the photog might have been light in his loafers :biggrin

http://www.dub-nation.com/show/sema/6.aspx?page=1&cnt=1000

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
bony said:
GREAT, would also be a fun time to get together with other GT owners. Vegas is becoming one of the world restaurant capitals and the Speedway has a half dozen different courses.

I would have loved to go but unfortunately do not have the necessary auto industry credentials to get in. Is there a "back door"?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Chris,
I'll be happy to get you in next year. Cost $15 per head.
Cheers,
daniel

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
bony said:
Bony,

great slideshow, thanks ! maybe team up with Karl, he might give you tickets as a reporter :thumbsup , really good stuff ... BOys, check it out !

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
thanks, for the last three years I have been writing auction reviews and market comments for CAR COLLECTOR and VICTORY LANE, before that for HEMMINGS and SPORTS CAR MARKET. It has been interesting watching the market and it's makers.