Pictures of Sunday meet in Malibu

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
Thanks everybody for showing up in Malibu on Sunday. It was a blast...

http://www.exoticcarsite.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=60241

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks everybody for showing up in Malibu on Sunday. It was a blast...

http://www.exoticcarsite.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=60241

sweet time, wish I was there.

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
sweet time, wish I was there.

ME TOO!!!:wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
ME TOO!!!:wink

The heater on my GT works real well, went for a nice ride up today to Humphrey Station, stopped at Table Mountain on the way back. Damn injuns scalped me...
Lets go out and play...

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
The heater on my GT works real well, went for a nice ride up today to Humphrey Station, stopped at Table Mountain on the way back. Damn injuns scalped me...
Lets go out and play...

Thats funny. My wife and I went for a ride both Sat & Sun. She had made the suggestion to go to Humphrey's Station but I chickened out because of the bolt thing. I was doing fine until this bolt thing popped up. The car sure ran good in this frigid CA weather though. Give me a call when you have some time and the weather is good.:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thats funny. My wife and I went for a ride both Sat & Sun. She had made the suggestion to go to Humphrey's Station but I chickened out because of the bolt thing. I was doing fine until this bolt thing popped up. The car sure ran good in this frigid CA weather though. Give me a call when you have some time and the weather is good.:thumbsup

Tony, I lost your number, I need to go pick up a cd of the Mario event and drop it off at Silva's in the next couple of weeks. Normally shoot to Motown on a Monday, maybe we can do lunch in Chowtown? My cell is 559-246-7943.

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Tony, I lost your number, I need to go pick up a cd of the Mario event and drop it off at Silva's in the next couple of weeks. Normally shoot to Motown on a Monday, maybe we can do lunch in Chowtown? My cell is 559-246-7943.

Sounds good! My cell is 559-994-8100, home is 559-665-3058.

racegirl

I am hoping to drag my dad out to one of your get-togethers in malibu! i'm out there a lot anyways (good shopping at country mart :biggrin ) so why not bring the gt sometime?

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
It was a very good turnout for the first time malibu meet. I think their were about 6 ford gt's and 2 ford gtx1's. The gtx1's were beautiful. Everybody had some sort of crazy exhaust and they all sounded great. You can't go wrong with any of the companies that are out there.

After the coffee we went for a nice drive to valley circle via mullholland. There were about 30 ferrari's and a huge group of mustangs. And speaking of mustangs, wwe were joined by Mr. Mark Gerisch master coachbuilder for Gennaddi Design Group. He was in town delivering a top for a gtx1 client, and rented a blk/gold hertz edition shelby mustang. During the course of the day he answered any all questions regarding the ford gt and gtx1.

There are also some pictures of the days activities at mjmfotos.com.

Ps It was nice meeting everyone. Hopefully we can make this meet and drive happen at least once a month. Next time I will bring my camera.