passenger head light does not work is there a fuse or relay?

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Finishing my car up and the passenger headlight does not work. Is there a relay or fuse for the headlamp per side? Dont worry I have pluged three different lights in it and they all dont work and one was from the drivers side and it worked. Just wanna know if i need to dig into my wiring being my car was wrecked....

Thanks to whom ever can help. :thumbsup

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
If someone doesn't answer your question before I get home from work, I'll look at the wiring diagram and let you know this evening. I would be surprised if the headlights were fused separately.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Thanks!

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
It looks like there are 2 25 amp fuses and 2 relays in the battery junction box, one left and one right low beam headlamp.

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
It also looks like there are two different circuits for high beam and low beam, I guess your gonna have to check a little more.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
It looks like there are 2 25 amp fuses and 2 relays in the battery junction box, one left and one right low beam headlamp.

Yes- check the fuse in the battery junction box (driver's side next to battery). Right headlight fuse is in the upper right corner.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Got it thanks guys! I was being lazy and shoulda just took a wire tester to it! Good thing is I have two more good passenger head lights I bought were bad:)

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
I have to put a jumper on both the left and right headlamp fuses on one of my GT's as it has to go in for Federal inspection (import) tomorrow. All I need to do is jump left and right to ignition power for the inspection and then remove the jumpers once I'm done. In Canada, the law is daytime running lamps and I need to make that happen for the inspection. I have not yet been into the fusebox, but are the circuits identified in there?

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
I guess a ford dealer can program for the headlights to come on with the key on..other wise you need a Manual to show you what fuses do what. I just took a test light and tested them all..