New Owner

FGT4me

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
Just wanted to say hello after my purchase of this amazing car and joining this site.

I won't have the car delivered for nearly 2 weeks due to transporter availability so I'm just sitting on my hands.

Oh yeah, got the blue with white stripes, stereo, gray calipers and stock wheels which I prefer.

I have owned vettes and vipers (still do) and am looking forward to my first "supercar".

PS... hopefully I can have my tag under my username changed to GT owner

Last edited:

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
FGT4me said:
Just wanted to say hello after my purchase of this amazing car and joining this site.

I won't have the car delivered for nearly 2 weeks due to transporter availability so I'm just sitting on my hands.

Oh yeah, got the blue with white stripes, stereo, gray calipers and stock wheels which I prefer.

I have owned vettes and vipers (still do) and am looking forward to my first "supercar".

PS... hopefully I can have my tag under my username changed to GT owner

Welcome to the site! I'm sure our host DBK (Dave) will change you to GT owner once you PM him your VIN. What kind of Viper do you have? I have one of the Blue/Whilte stripe FE Coupes scheduled to arrive this week.

FGT4me

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
Florida Chris said:
Welcome to the site! I'm sure our host DBK (Dave) will change you to GT owner once you PM him your VIN. What kind of Viper do you have? I have one of the Blue/Whilte stripe FE Coupes scheduled to arrive this week.

I have a '97 GTS that I track in Viper Days and just sold my '03 SRT.
Trying to decide what to get as daily driver "sports car" now... maybe the viper coupe.

Ray

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Ray, welcome, looks like several Viper owners have added a GT to their stable,
Congrats on your taste of excellent vehicles, where are you located?

Chris, Congrats on the coupe, I have always wanted a Viper. Got the Zo6 coming so I suppose I should wait a while before ordering? :biggrin

FGT4me

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
Bony, I'm in Topeka, KS.

I too have a deposit on a ZO6 but not sure if I want one.
I'm waiting to hear from some viper coupe owners when they arrive in some hands. Maybe Chris will give some feedback on this when he gets his.

I'm not concerned about exclusivity as this will be one of my daily drivers and I now have the GT for exclusivity.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Welcome FGT4me... I also have a SRT-10 Viper 1st edition 008/200 arriving first of the week in California. I can't wait. I'm glad I have the GT to drive while waiting for the new coupe.

Last edited:

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Blue white GT

Hi and welcome ! we have the same taste,and hence .. even the calipers match ! Finally blue white gets ready to face white blue here.. get an italian stallion next, who wants a z06.... but maybe, I an too european about this..

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Yeah, I'll post some photos of the Viper Coupe and the GT next to each other once I take delivery.

Also, gotta agree with Stefan, I am hot for an Italian Stallion as well. Just put lifts in my garage and I hate having those empty spots!